AFL Evolution - Out May 5 - (Cont in LAUNCH THREAD - link in OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wicked Witches hasn't even been online since last Friday when he made the post. Panic stations at WW?

Lol. So the fact a developer hasn't bothered to come onto a forum for 4 days means they've gone to ground and are sh**ting bricks and have pushed the panic button?

Long....bow...
Maybe they're busy..
maybe they actually have a life..
Unlike me :(

18318976_1329901707098272_6801102876835457291_o.jpg

It would be good for someone to. Even though it'll only be a few hours before it's out, So I'm not fussy.
Sure, but extended footage of gameplay could reveal the game sucks arse, then I won't have to bother forking out ~$80 only to return it the next day.

Very tempted to make my first game a game of Be a Pro, rather than playing a normal exhibition match. Probably a shit idea but **** it, why not? I'll probably go with Jaeger.

I'm trying not to get my hopes up, I really am, but god damn I'm pumped for this. I have Friday off work and then the weekend too :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just on Be a Pro, are we expecting some sort of on-screen visual aid to let you know where you should position your player when you dont have the ball? Offensively and defensively? Would be pretty cool, especially if it changes when you have different game tactics set.

Fun seeing the defiant few holding out hope that this will be anything more than mediocre. Using 2K not releasing much footage as a comparison point.... Jesus. :D

Fun seeing the defiant few holding out hope that this will be anything more than mediocre. Using 2K not releasing much footage as a comparison point.... Jesus. :D

Obviously not much going for you if you consider that fun.

I'd be happy if it's mediocre, every other AFL game has been trash imo. I just want a reasonably fun and engaging career mode, really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back