AFL Evolution - Out May 5 - (Cont in LAUNCH THREAD - link in OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else waiting for the PC version just for the customisation? I feel like it would be a better investment to get the PC version as we've already seen we can edit the files and add in new playing strips and such. The cool thing about AFL 1 was that we had a few guys here modding the guernseys and updating them as the seasons rolled on which could only obviously be done on PC.

If WW don't release another AFL game for another 3-5 years there will be more replay value IMO if those who are buying the PC version of AFLE update the game at the end of each season.

Anyway doesn't really matter, interested to see what the gameplay is like over the weekend. Hoping some of you will be able to upload some videos for us.

Hopefully they announce the PC release soon.

Probably wont happen but modding is starting to get back to the consoles, like with the Bethesda games, would be great to see mods for Evolution as time goes on and even better if they do get to consoles.

Looking forward to getting the game but will reserve my judgement on how good the game is until I play it.
I played both AFL Live 1 & 2 but from what I've seen this has a chance of being the best one yet, though Live 2 is an easy beat as it was a complete pile of dog excrement.

Just came across this -

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-to...tihad-stadium-tournament-20170501-gvwixm.html

Doesn't mention Evolution at all but if we do get a highly enjoyable and challenging game imagine how awesome it would be to have a championship tournament for Evolution at Etihad run by the AFL. Probably never happen but the exposure for the AFL in the eSports market would be massive if Evolution was one of the featured games.

If nothing at least it shows the AFL is aware that video games are big business and they are looking to sink more money into that industry which hopefully means we will get AFL video games more frequently.

Looking forward to getting the game but will reserve my judgement on how good the game is until I play it.
I played both AFL Live 1 & 2 but from what I've seen this has a chance of being the best one yet, though Live 2 is an easy beat as it was a complete pile of dog excrement.

Just came across this -

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-to...tihad-stadium-tournament-20170501-gvwixm.html

Doesn't mention Evolution at all but if we do get a highly enjoyable and challenging game imagine how awesome it would be to have a championship tournament for Evolution at Etihad run by the AFL. Probably never happen but the exposure for the AFL in the eSports market would be massive if Evolution was one of the featured games.

If nothing at least it shows the AFL is aware that video games are big business and they are looking to sink more money into that industry which hopefully means we will get AFL video games more frequently.

I recall Fed Square on Grand Final week at the live site back in 2005,2006&2007 that they had a massive tournament for the afl games through the week and the grand final was played on the big screen on the friday after the parade. was so good to watch and would be awesome if they did it this year!

I love reading all this BS :D
SO keen for the game! I have no doubt that the game will be at a standard I'm happy with. A little sad that I'm a bit older now and wont be able to just thrash it for 3 weeks with no other responsibilities though...
Even though from all accounts from the dev team it's essentially the same career mode as Live 2, I'm still so flipping keen. Been playing a 2017 modded Premiership Coach 11 game for a month or so now just to pass the time.

Got two weeks off pretty pumped for the game....days are going so bloody slow now because i have nothing to do and have to still wait two more days!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can I walk into JB say tomorrow and preorder it for the $79? Do they want it all up front?
I went in and asked when I preordered and they said that they won't take the full $79 because there is a chance that the price may drop lower than to remain competitive with EB if their price happened to drop.

I went in and asked when I preordered and they said that they won't take the full $79 because there is a chance that the price may drop lower than to remain competitive with EB if their price happened to drop.

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back