AFL Evolution - Out May 5 - (Cont in LAUNCH THREAD - link in OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Realistically... if this game plays well enough for me to not want to kill myself and has a career mode that is enjoyable then I will certainly not complain. Live 1 is still very playable and well, live 2 career mode is a good start so you give me an improvement on both of those and slam em together... happy as Larry. Might head down the road to fountain gate on Thursday and grab some footage if I'm not busy. Will post here for those who want it. Again.. if I can make it lol

On ASUS_Z010DD using BigFooty.com mobile app

******* hell Australian Sports gaming standards are high
I know I'm not really saying anything new... but I tried to play live 2 last week... fuuuck saaaake. Genuine shit fest. I thought I was stuck in the rectal cavity of Cyril Rioli after Bruce had been over... wasn't great..

On ASUS_Z010DD using BigFooty.com mobile app

So i've actually been able to play the game, created an account just to share a few things that i've found.

- When the game starts up, it asks you to select your favorite team, so down in the scroll bar at the bottom of the page it gives stats about your team and actual recent match statistics! Very nice touch, also if you choose your team the team song plays in the background and the logo floats through

- The menu is very similar to the Demo on steam, it goes Single Match, Online, Career, Competition, Free Roam, then there is an extra section of "Creation Suite" inside that you have the fanhub, create a team/player

- In Single game you get a lot of choices to tweak what game you want, Obviously you can choose your teams and when you select the options mode you have the ability to change the following - Ball Color, Wind Strength, Difficulty, Camera, Ground, Crowd Size, Day/Night, Sound options, Weather or not to have cut scenes, Injuries, that's all i can remember but there is a lot!

- In the actual game you have "Objectives" you need to complete, when playing i got an objective to reach 10 Disposals and go inside the 50 once.

- At the end of the game there is a player (i only saw the captain) having an interview after the game with seemingly generic questions/responses.

- The game plays so ******* smoothly, it is really amazing on the step up of game since the previous ones.

Yes i have pictures, yes i will upload them as soon as i can.

What happened to this guy? I know he got banned, but I'm actually seriously hyped if this is true

I love that this game will have be a pro mode in it, but with aussie rules being the way it is i really hope they have done what fifa have done with their career mode and allow us to have the choice to control the entire team still if we wish instead of just your be a pro player.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here's the most minor of mini-whinges.

The AFLW players have the Shaun Higgins style half up sock lengths, but the AFL players dont have the option.

210527c8f9c7d7fed194afd42a27d58d

Anyone else waiting for the PC version just for the customisation? I feel like it would be a better investment to get the PC version as we've already seen we can edit the files and add in new playing strips and such. The cool thing about AFL 1 was that we had a few guys here modding the guernseys and updating them as the seasons rolled on which could only obviously be done on PC.

If WW don't release another AFL game for another 3-5 years there will be more replay value IMO if those who are buying the PC version of AFLE update the game at the end of each season.

Anyway doesn't really matter, interested to see what the gameplay is like over the weekend. Hoping some of you will be able to upload some videos for us.

Hopefully they announce the PC release soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back