AFL Evolution - Out May 5 - (Cont in LAUNCH THREAD - link in OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably a good idea to ring Big W etc who might not care when it's released. Is it normal for JB to ship a game this early with the release date Friday?

In stock but can't be sold til Friday. Same old story. My brother claimed he was going to take a copy home tonight to play, but I say he is full of shit. If it happens I will get photos etc.

Also for those wanting to know, that's Craigieburn

Got a mate that works at EB who said I can grab my copy tomorrow night. For those who cant wait the sleep and have to know the details, Im happy to post some gameplay and features and do a little review on here. I swear Im not trolling or full of shit!

It's pretty bad but i did it by memory before looking at any photos. Not enough hair options and the facial features are hard to get, especially seeing as this is the first time ive ever tried to make anybody besides myself in a game.
Thought the great man would be fun to muck around with when the game is released...View attachment 365953 View attachment 365955a
Ah yes, the "great man" who beats up women and assaults people with machetes

Just asked a guy at target in Brisbane and he thought I said "Halo Evolution". It ain't breaking, folks.

images

You - Ill have one copy of AFL Evolution thanks

Clerk - Rugby League Live it is.

You - No I said AFL. A-F-L

Clerk - Rugby League Live. Rug-by

You - A...F

Clerk - R...U

Then again Carey does worse and he's still a commentator every ******* Friday night
Carey has done worse than attack campaigners with a machete?

of course it means something, if someone like dazman who is melbourne CBD he has a very high chance of getting it tomorrow, if he and others post photos of receipts then everyone else can go to EB and potentially force a sale.
im not saying its guaranteed I'm just saying its a high chance especially only 24 hours out

think aus post are 2-5 days post these days, only way it would arrive tomorrow is it they sent it via express i think :(

Have most people on here gone with the preorder, or just waiting for the release? I figured that if you go in early on Friday anyway, you'll get the game..

Just got back from Big W and Eb Games during my lunch break.

Big W: I had 2 old ducks checking out the back but said they couldnt find anything in the draws or in storage.

EB Games: Walked in and the back stock room was open and could see stacks of the game on both PS4 & Xbox. Asked the blokes at the counter and they said they were shocked the game hadn't broken release yet and they had had a lot of inquiries asking if they could get it today. They hadn't heard of anyone getting it yet. Pretty cruel considering I could physically see the game.

I have a pretty bad pic sorry but at least its something haha

Attachments

• IMG_2034.PNG
    IMG_2034.PNG
    105.6 KB · Views: 10

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's pretty bad but i did it by memory before looking at any photos. Not enough hair options and the facial features are hard to get, especially seeing as this is the first time ive ever tried to make anybody besides myself in a game.
Thought the great man would be fun to muck around with when the game is released...View attachment 365953 View attachment 365955a
Edited for you to make it more realistic mate IMG_1233.JPG

Ah yes, the "great man" who beats up women and assaults people with machetes

someone reads their local paper!! nice 1 m8 stay up 2 date

Big W: I had 2 old ducks checking out the back but said they couldnt find anything in the draws or in storage.

EB Games: Walked in and the back stock room was open and could see stacks of the game on both PS4 & Xbox. Asked the blokes at the counter and they said they were shocked the game hadn't broken release yet and they had had a lot of inquiries asking if they could get it today. They hadn't heard of anyone getting it yet. Pretty cruel considering I could physically see the game.

Should have done this.

Shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg

Have most people on here gone with the preorder, or just waiting for the release? I figured that if you go in early on Friday anyway, you'll get the game..
Personally waiting for it to be up on the PSN store.

It's so annoying that most places seem to have the game but we have to wait 2 days

There's gotta be some teenager at target or big w who's either too stupid to realise or just hates their job enough not to care

It's so annoying that most places seem to have the game but we have to wait 2 days

There's gotta be some teenager at target or big w who's either too stupid to realise or just hates their job enough not to care

You people aren't harassing them enough clearly

The one thing that I hope happens shortly after release (no matter how bad the game is, or how poorly it is reviewed) is the AFL announcing that WW have a contract to make a few more iterations of AFL Evolution.

Its honestly the only way we are ever going to get an AFL game of high quality. Having this game be a one and done on current Gen will do nothing for the growth of AFL video games, and the next one down the line will be just as questionable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back