AFL Evolution - Out May 5 - (Cont in LAUNCH THREAD - link in OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hey, is the game going to be up on the PSN store, I got a PSN voucher y/day for $50 so this could save me a bit lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Poster A: Store X said they have it but can't sell it.
Poster B: Why don't you just wait for the game.

Rinse & repeat.

For the last 10 pages...

Yawn.

So Target Fountain gate have stock. Lady said they are not allowed to put on shelves or sell until Friday.
Surely someone here works at JB, EB, Target or Big W and has access to take the game. Even if the dates not broken publicly surely someone has snuck a copy somewhere and can provide some gameplay/info.

I do believe The AFL are starting to take video games more seriously and will be watching how Evolution does. I've never seen a footy game promoted as much as this has. I don't even believe Live 1 or 2 had any marketing. Maybe like 1 press release for each?

Well they certainly couldn't have taken them much less seriously. I agree that there's starting to be some encouraging signs at least, they're now approaching where they should have been in the late 90s.

I'm just gonna wait for you lot to tell me if it's worth or not.

Thx guys for taking the risk and spending your hard earned cash so that I can decide whether to spend mine.

Xx

Down side to being a small budget Aussie game, I doubt we will get a professional review any time soon. I'm going to have to trust the reviews from you dodgy lot

So Target Fountain gate have stock. Lady said they are not allowed to put on shelves or sell until Friday.
Does that rule out the possibility of someone at the store accidentally selling it ?

I think as soon as that fountain gate event was announced, that was the final nail in any street date break coffin
Can't help but feel if the game isn't out early then we've all failed ;)

Does that rule out the possibility of someone at the store accidentally selling it ?

Can't help but feel if the game isn't out early then we've all failed ;)

from the sounds of it box has a note on it not to open/sell/put on shelves until friday. only the best of the best can extract from Target FG before friday.

I believe in you. Work your magic mate.
65.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back