Discussion AFL Finals General Chat

Remove this Banner Ad

I am loving life.

Got on Geelong at $3.30 before the first bounce

It was like clockwork what was going to happen.

At least it will be Hinkley's last game as coach next week.
The nelso I know would have taken Geelong 60+ at $14

Thank god. Though surprised they've given Green the nod straight away.
Read the room. They're trying to starve off the Steve Smith challenge. Green is very popular with members that have NFI what the role of a President or the Board is and think that a good footballer makes a good President. Some clueless bloke was saying Green was only keeping the seat warm until Gawn retires.

New Girl Facepalm GIF by HULU

Hooley Dooley, how 'bout them Hawkers?
Doggies - feels like they underperform their talent level, they have as much as anyone in the comp.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I mean he came on and had an impact, exactly what you want from your sub. If he came on and did nothing I could see your point.

I meant he is one of their best players he should have started the game if he was 100% fit.

The most ridiculous Sub I have seen with TDK either he is fit enough to play or he isn't.

many many moons ago the Saints did it with Trent Knobel against Port Adelaide (2004 preliminary final).
Koschitzke started and Knobel came on half way through the third quarter.
In and of itself the tactic was quite successful with Knobel runiing over the top of Brogan and Lade in the ruck (Knobel was useless around the ground)

Where I think Carlton went wrong is TDK should have started and Pittonet should have been the sub.

Sic loomed as a freebie next year but surely with Battle and Barrass he's even more likely to get swung fwd like he has been tonight.

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion AFL Finals General Chat

Remove this Banner Ad

Back