Discussion AFL Finals General Chat

Remove this Banner Ad

Exciting game, can't see Port troubling Sydney next week though.

Also, suck shit Ginnivan you little cheat.

Swans haven't beat them since 2018.

Port GWS GF pls.

Hawkers gallant as gallant can be, rough way to bow out.
Scoops owes Wizard Watson an apology. Was rushed early doors and Scoops had his doubts,.but Scoops does not know his arse from a whole in the ground.

gaming-if-it-was-good-v0-fex8zitqwvoc1.jpeg

Big fan of Dear, especially with the backstory 👍

Happy for Port, always supported them in the SANFL, and he might or might not be the bloke to deliver a flag, but Kenny seems a decent human being.

Would be interested to find out the go with his spray at old Sic, though, not sure that's super duper on the back of a heartbreaker for the Hawks.

Exciting game, can't see Port troubling Sydney next week though.

Also, suck shit Ginnivan you little cheat.
He's a bit of a w***er, but he's a harmless w***er, rbf, and he has put together a solid season.
If you're going to go the me, me, me gear, you've got to be able to back it up and he generally has gone alright

Hawkers gallant as gallant can be, rough way to bow out.
Scoops owes Wizard Watson an apology. Was rushed early doors and Scoops had his doubts,.but Scoops does not know his arse from a whole in the ground.

View attachment 2110098

Big fan of Dear, especially with the backstory 👍

Happy for Port, always supported them in the SANFL, and he might or might not be the bloke to deliver a flag, but Kenny seems a decent human being.

Would be interested to find out the go with his spray at old Sic, though, not sure that's super duper on the back of a heartbreaker for the Hawks.
Kern was going at Ginnivan.

He's a bit of a w***er, but he's a harmless w***er, rbf, and he has put together a solid season.
If you're going to go the me, me, me gear, you've got to be able to back it up and he generally has gone alright
Nah Ginnivans a bum. Gonna have to disagree with you on that one Scoops.

Still a sad panda that he got a GF gig and TayTay Adams dipped out, personally. Adams would have deserved it a ****ton more and Ginnivan didn't do a heap on the day..
I don't vare about his media stuff now, he's someone else's problem 😅
Guess Ken went him over the see you in 14 days stuff.
Reckon Kenny could have just dropped a cheeky little drive-by in in the press conference instead of channeling his inner this bloke:
dog-man.gif
But Scoops is a lover, not a fighter,I've even made up with Jezza

(Log in to remove this ad.)

rocker_oz33 Catters looked alright last week, Danger and Maxy Holmes make the midfield look a touch saucier, Paddy has made a big difference.
Handy him coming good on the run in to the finals

Ill Allow It Spanish GIF

rocker_oz33 Catters looked alright last week, Danger and Maxy Holmes make the midfield look a touch saucier, Paddy has made a big difference.

Yep paddy the key in the guts.
Every game super tough .

Scoops can you put Kenny head on Atkins please .

Attachments

• 609910DC-3209-4D73-B539-4170B8F5AA7A.gif
    609910DC-3209-4D73-B539-4170B8F5AA7A.gif
    473.1 KB · Views: 2
Hinkley fine seems overegged and then some.
Doesn't seem comparable with Clarkson / McCartney.
Didn't cover himself in glory, but 20k for saying 'you won't be flying anywhere' or whatever it was too a bloke who been chirping doesn't seem like a capital offence.

Lions winning that game - Christ almighty.
Brent Daniels playing on and missing when they would have had an easy shot from about 15 out...
And who would have had Joe Daniher slotting that shots from those angles on the bingo card?
Capable of missing from 30 cm out, turns around and covers the toughest two of the night.

Bit late this aged well.
Kicked important snags ..too..🤣.

Kent prob best on next week ...
Yeah I went a bit early there 😂 actually went to bed a HT so didn't have to watch Floggo celebrate.

Nah Geelong will pump them next week. Gollum in doubt it seems.

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion AFL Finals General Chat

Remove this Banner Ad

Back