AFL Finals Week 1

Remove this Banner Ad

eqpedg.png

Buddy most goals for finals $4.50, thank me later :thumbsu:

I do like Buddy's odds.. :)
But, if Sydney win and Freo play again next week.. doesn't that potentially give someone like Ballantyne/Pavlich 1 game more than Franklin during the finals series to score goals? (with Sydney having finals week2 off)
eg. franklin has potentially 3 games to get most finals goals.
but Ballantyne has potentially 4 games to get most finals goals.
*Same with Hawks and Cats. if hawks win, Hawkins could get 1 extra game to score goals..

Freo name 3 ruckmen, insurance incase Sandilands isn't right to play?
Also their flight from Perth to Sydney was cancelled after the team sat in the plane for 2hrs.
Flying out at 10am tomorrow and won't arrive in Sydney until late afternoon.

I get it on the WA TAB. I don't know how widespread it is. They usually do both teams to score 60, 70, 80, 90 or 100.

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This one is for people with turnover requirements still... You can get $2.10 on the 2nd half Goals Over 13.5 at Sportsbet and you can also get $2.10 for the Unders of the same market at B365

What are you guys views on North?

Opposite me, I'm facing south Should start favourites, especially with no Carlisle, Fletcher and an underdone Bellchambers. Having said that, it's definitely a game you don't want to go too hard at considering what Essendon did to North in round 1, and the way they did it (North had no answers). But think if North win enough contested ball so they aren't choked of possession, they can stretch an undersized Essendon defence.

Opposite me, I'm facing south Should start favourites, especially with no Carlisle, Fletcher and an underdone Bellchambers. Having said that, it's definitely a game you don't want to go too hard at considering what Essendon did to North in round 1, and the way they did it (North had no answers). But think if North win enough contested ball so they aren't choked of possession, they can stretch an undersized Essendon defence.

I chose the bombers I feel they have a better midfield and that's where it's going to be won imo

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Finals Week 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Back