AFL Fixture 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

I reckon we will get Thursday night of Gather Round against the Power.

I'm hoping we don't, personally.

1. Will make a little harder for me to get a ticket.
2. I don't want to deal with Port Adelaide fans in Adelaide.
3. I don't trust myself being in the same vicinity as Ken Hinkley.
4. I'll need to leave a day earlier, or at the very least at around 5am on the Thursday to make it by car.

Still hoping we get Richmond or West Coast so I can see my first live win in 2 years haha.

I heard we were playing R0.

Not doubting you TD - but I would be surprised. Unless we are shipping the game to NSW or QLD then I don't see us playing in R0 - it is there purely to capitalise on the NRLs batshit crazy Las Vegas experiment.

Not doubting you TD - but I would be surprised. Unless we are shipping the game to NSW or QLD then I don't see us playing in R0 - it is there purely to capitalise on the NRLs batshit crazy Las Vegas experiment.

I don't get what the issue is? Are we not able to simply play an away game (in NSW or QLD) in opening round?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don’t think you are picking up what TD is putting down.
He’s saying we will likely play Rnd 0 against 1 of the Northern State sides in their city

Likely to be either Syd or GC

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Fixture 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

Back