AFL Futures

Remove this Banner Ad

Winless team with their 2nd or 3rd best player on 7 votes after 8 rounds? I doubt it

:eek:

My comment was based purely off Rich being the fav at CB and not checking anything.

Whilst winless they have gotten close in 5 games. I think they will have more than 1 player polling.

Cheers though for retreating to the oh so reliable tactic of going away from discussing something and just making a smartass comment. If you are going to get all high and mighty on aldi perhaps you should follow your own advice.

My comment was based purely off Rich being the fav at CB and not checking anything.

Whilst winless they have gotten close in 5 games. I think they will have more than 1 player polling.

Cheers though for retreating to the oh so reliable tactic of going away from discussing something and just making a smartass comment. If you are going to get all high and mighty on aldi perhaps you should follow your own advice.

If you didnt check anything why would you say he was on 7? Seems a funny number to just pull out of the air dont you think? I never left the topic in my last post. The point stands as to how Rich could possibly be on 7 when he's most likely the 3rd highest votegetter in their team when the team is winless. Defies logic really much like your previous posts in this thread.

Why do posters such as yourself bother? What have you contributed here? I'd be interested to know how many votes you had Black on in '07, '08 and '09.

Even if you had Black on 0, how many could Brisbane's leader possibly be in front by? 8.00 is huge value for a guy who has been and clearly still is (without Brown) Brisbane's best and polls where he shouldn't almost every year.

I've Black leading Brisbane's voting on 6 (and at least 4) without taking into account that he could poll in just about any game given history.

he said no where near 10, what is wrong with that?
he is nowhere near 10 so he has every right to laugh off that suggestion.

he never said he was on 0.

i'd love to know how many votes you had him on last year, you were probably one of those *******s who thought he was going to take out the Lions votes last year

Freo paying $2 to make the 8 with the TAB, surely they will make the 8?

I have Freo finishing 9th. In my eyes they have the toughest draw of all the contenders (using my updated predictor). Home advantage makes it look easier than what it is. Get on now if you like them, they have an easy fortnight and will be 1.50 in 2 weeks time. If they win both I will lay them happily.

I have Freo finishing 9th. In my eyes they have the toughest draw of all the contenders (using my updated predictor). Home advantage makes it look easier than what it is. Get on now if you like them, they have an easy fortnight and will be 1.50 in 2 weeks time. If they win both I will lay them happily.

would love to know how many you have your mob winning
one tough draw

you should try and do a ladder predictor, some teams will surprise you how easy or hard a draw they have

i had Freo fighting for a top four spot, that included a win though last week, they should def make the 8 though

Who do have finishing as minor premiers mate? I think its gunna come down to the wire

I dont have anyone polling for Brisbane except for Black...What do you have Adcock on?

I have Adcock on 2-5 votes with his polling games being against Melbourne (0-2) and St Kilda (2-3). He was very good in both games.

Outside chance of 1, definately not 2.

Brennan, Rischitelli & Krakeour ahead of him as well as McGrath, didnt he kick 6 that game? Yeah I think 1 is even pushing it.

Rich is a chance for votes against the Suns, he had 26 touches and 3 goals and was pretty much the best player in the first half. McGraths 6 goals came in the second half and just kicking goals doesn't get you votes going on previous years. I reckon he is a good chance for 1 and a sneaky chance for 2.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

he said no where near 10, what is wrong with that?
he is nowhere near 10 so he has every right to laugh off that suggestion.

he never said he was on 0.

i'd love to know how many votes you had him on last year, you were probably one of those *******s who thought he was going to take out the Lions votes last year

I never said he was on 10, I said he was on 6, but given his history that could be closer to 10. I mentioned 0, to say even if one had him on 0, 8.00 would still be value.

I had him on 4 last year with Brown and Watson in 100% of my 54 club vote multis. In '07, '08 and '09 Black polled far more than most predicted and it wouldn't surprise if he did the same again.

Is there anyone or anything on here you don't take or haven't taken issue with?

Yeah Collingwood will be a few games clear. Geelong will do well to hold on to 2nd IMO.

Which club do you think will come close to 2nd? Collingwood and Geelong are streets ahead of the comp.

Recent history suggests Geelong will have a downpatch, this is usually because their old players get niggling injuries. The 2 byes will help Geelong a lot this year with managing said players.

Back on the Coleman. Impossible to not see one of Jack or Buddy winning it from here. But, what if they get injured? Who could come out of the pack??

A couple of bags of 5 or 6 in his first few weeks back and Jonathon Brown won't be the $250 he is right now... he himself has said he likes how fatigue factor in the game due to the sub rule is leaving more one on ones in the forward line..

Which club do you think will come close to 2nd? Collingwood and Geelong are streets ahead of the comp.

Recent history suggests Geelong will have a downpatch, this is usually because their old players get niggling injuries. The 2 byes will help Geelong a lot this year with managing said players.

I forget exactly how many wins i had both of them at, but Geelong do have a fairly good run for memory, i think i had Carlton coming 3rd.

Back on the Coleman. Impossible to not see one of Jack or Buddy winning it from here. But, what if they get injured? Who could come out of the pack??

A couple of bags of 5 or 6 in his first few weeks back and Jonathon Brown won't be the $250 he is right now... he himself has said he likes how fatigue factor in the game due to the sub rule is leaving more one on ones in the forward line..

I'm on Crameri (201), Garlett (81), Jurrah (67). I think Crameri is the best chance (67 at centrebet currently) but yeah Buddy/Volt look to have it barring an injury. Never know though!

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Futures

Remove this Banner Ad

Back