AFL Futures

Remove this Banner Ad

if what we are hearing is true about Collingwood than Pendlebury i think is the man to beat.

Murphy is a nice price though, and i agree he should be third favourite behind Boyd and Pendles.

Who knows what Swan could do once he gets 100% though

Disagree personally. His scores have a direct correlation with versing top 8 sides and bottom 8 sides. His first 3 mammoth scores were all against bottom 8 sides.

Swans scores have dropped at the same pace as Collingwoods rotations have dropped.

Once they stop experimenting with them and if Swan gets his body back to 100% his scoring will increase

it just so happens Collingwood were playing bottom 8 sides while their rotations resembled last years numbers

FWIW, Dane Swan's scores against top 4 teams last year were:

143, 112, 94, 128, 138, 127, 157, 141, 141 Avg= 131

So that's only two scores under 120, and a low of 94. Obviously these scores are only Geelong, St Kilda, Bulldogs though. But he's only 10 points behind and he hasn't been on his game the last few weeks (injury likely). If he gets fit, watch out...

Sure. Murphy into $8 now btw.

Pendlebury - 1054 - $3.50
Boyd - 1051 - $3
Swan - 1044 - $3.50
Cox - 1022 - $10
Murphy - 1020 - $8
Thompson - 992 - $26

Mundy - 981 - $26
Judd - 956 - $41
Shiels - 950 - Not Listed
Thomas - 941 - Not Listed
Buddy - 940 - $31

Don't need to go any further. Disregarded Martin at 945 as he's played an extra game.

Rischitelli is the only other of any interest at 832 (but 1 less game then the above 11)

Might put a tiny bit more on Thompson.

Which book?

Also, I think you need to consider their run home. I think it is highly likely that COL will rest a number of players in Round 22/23 (23 against Freo in Perth my pick). They have their second bye in Round 13, which means I am sure that they will try to freshen them up before the finals. In addition, there maybe a chance at slightly better odds after round 13 for Swan/Pendles as they will be the first two to clear the second bye.

Others may get shipped off to the repair yard if they have no chance of finals (Boyd potentially).

Yep. Main reason I posted it is I think Murphy is going to start dominating the next few matches (we have a super draw) and I expected him to open $4-6.

they always make wait
Really? I went through all the steps then hit confirm, ussually it comes back straight away with confirmed. But this came up with a timer from 10 and said pending approval, timer reached zero, then it did it again and the second time it reached zero it came up as approved. First time I've seen this on centrebet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What do you gouys think of:

North Melbourne $3.65 to finish higher than Melbourne (Centrebet)

I dont think North are too bad and are capable of going on a mini-run at some point, particularly over the next 5 weeks, their fixture is:

Adelaide (home)
Gold Coast (away)
Essendon
Port (away)
St Kilda

Melbourne looking pretty decimated by injuries, seem to be struggling without Jamar and their midfield seems a bit thin imo....

Not overly confident but $3.65 is not bad.

melbourne on paper = top 4 team

facepalm.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Futures

Remove this Banner Ad

Back