AFL Futures

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah you're not wrong just looking at it now they've got a tough tough run home.

If Sandi comes back in 4 weeks which is one win, one bye and possibly 2 losses, then Mundy comes back in 19 and Barlow can get some fitness you never know but yeah probably not worth the risk,

I have found two great plays with Centrebets afl futures.

Most tackles - Luke Ball @ $8

This guy came 4th last year with the highest average against all competitors from this year. With collingwood's style he racks them up. If you have swallow covered (he could have a late charge) I'd get on this. One huge up is that Collingwood have only played 12 and all the other teams contenders have played 13.

Most Marks - Sam Fisher @ $17

Again has 1 game up his sleeve over competition. Plenty of games at edihad coming up to play kick-2-kick. He will get more marks as the saints gather moment which was starting to happen. He like Ball had a very high average last year and is proven. $17 is just too good to pass up.

I have found two great plays with Centrebets afl futures.

Most tackles - Luke Ball @ $8

Most Marks - Sam Fisher @ $17

Ball has to catch up 15, he could easily get a rest just before finals, you'd think players like Selwood and Bolton would be needing to play every week to help there side play finals.

i actually think its Selwoods, and Bolton isn't a contender, looking at Selwoods year, he is as consistent as they come for tackles.

Fisher is good value, but the Hawks gameplan should make Birchall hard to beat

Ball has to catch up 15, he could easily get a rest just before finals, you'd think players like Selwood and Bolton would be needing to play every week to help there side play finals.

i actually think its Selwoods, and Bolton isn't a contender, looking at Selwoods year, he is as consistent as they come for tackles.

Fisher is good value, but the Hawks gameplan should make Birchall hard to beat

15 behind but 1 game up behind the rest. Could easily get a 8 tackle game to make up ground on pack. Your right tho collingwood seem to rest players 1 week out before finals but given there is byes this year they might only rest super stars. Maybe he might rest on rd 18 against GC? I agree with Bolton call he will fade like always. Selwood is an interesting one...I could see him and reden slowing up late in the year due to fatigue on young bodies but then again they are less likely to get injured.

Another 3 votes for C.Judd this week without a doubt. He was 5.00 on sportsbet before this week, surely he will come in a bit more this week. Thoughts on unloading if he is at 4.00 post this week???

If Judd is this years Judd then he may average about 4 votes a round...I think these are his first votes in 2-3 weeks at least so hopefully the turn him in a few points, I think Murphy has been far more consistent. It would truly be a travesty if Judd is ahead of Murphy right now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone want to try and predict which games ESS will win in the run home? After the performance against Geelong arguably they could win them all but I don't think that is realistic.

They have:
Richmond MCG
Adelaide AAMI
Carlton MCG
Collingwood MCG
Sydney Etihad
Dogs Eithad 50/50
WC Subi
Port Etihad

Any of them you feel I have wrong?

Seriously good luck predicting which Essendon show up. Also I do wonder how much of that win was down to Bomber and Sanderson. Brought in a lot of small forwards and it seemed to pay dividends.

anyway.

Richmond MCG win
Adelaide AAMI 50/50
Carlton MCG loss
Collingwood MCG loss
Sydney Etihad 50/50
Dogs Eithad 50/50
WC Subi loss
Port Etihad win

I'm trying to figure out who is going to get the last 3 spots in the 8. With Sydney losing on the weekend it adds them to the mix prior to that I had them in comfortably.

Looking through the fixtures, there are so many hot and cold teams who have a shot at those spots. Sydney have been far from impressive though should have enough home games to make the cut which leaves Essendon, Saints, Melbourne, Fremantle, Dogs and Richmond. Of these the draw seems to favour Saints then Melbourne and Essendon. With the Saints being shortest odds for the team that has to get the most wins (need at least 6/9). Have they been playing that well to think they can turn their season around by winning more games in the run home than they have thus far.

If Judd is this years Judd then he may average about 4 votes a round...I think these are his first votes in 2-3 weeks at least so hopefully the turn him in a few points, I think Murphy has been far more consistent. It would truly be a travesty if Judd is ahead of Murphy right now.

Brownlow isn't about who is the most consistent, the B&F is and Murphy would be winning our B&F at this stage, Judd may not have polled in as many games as Murphy at this stage. However I am pretty confident that he would be in front of Murphy in the brownlow count, as he will poll the 3's.

When you are at the games he really stands out and that is what the umpires see, they don't have the benefit of looking at the stats, most stats these days are so misleading anyway. Impact is what you should be looking for when it comes to giving brownlow votes.

Anyone want to try and predict which games ESS will win in the run home? After the performance against Geelong arguably they could win them all but I don't think that is realistic.

They have:
Richmond MCG
Adelaide AAMI
Carlton MCG
Collingwood MCG
Sydney Etihad
Dogs Eithad 50/50
WC Subi
Port Etihad

Any of them you feel I have wrong?

I think you'd be mad to start backing them to make the 8 based on one game. Geelong were terrible and lost by a kick, it wouldn't surprise me to see Richmond beat them this week...

I think you'd be mad to start backing them to make the 8 based on one game. Geelong were terrible and lost by a kick, it wouldn't surprise me to see Richmond beat them this week...
I'm more thinking the other way, actually. I can't see them making the 8 and trying to decide whether there is some bias there on my behalf. If they only win 4 games I doubt they'll make the 8

Oh in that case knock yourself out. Three wins seems more likely, no way will they beat the swans nearing the finals.

Simple really, they win all games at Etihad, 50/50 against the tigers and don't turn up for the other games. If they were paying a little more to not make the 8 then I would be all over it.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Futures

Remove this Banner Ad

Back