AFL Futures

Remove this Banner Ad

Melbourne to miss the 8 @ 1.57 (Sportingbet)

Next 7 games:

Hawthorn @ MCG
Geelong @ SS
Carlton @ MCG
West Coast @ ES
Richmond @ MCG
Gold Coast @ MCG
Port Adelaide @ AO

I only see 2 or 3 wins there.

West Coast + Carlton games will decide it for em imho..
Getting on b4 this round though... can't see it happening

Melb playing Finals just doesn't sound right does it??

Like to hear people's thoughts on the most votes out of a team brownlow market. Not really a big follower of this, but reckon this is a market that can find a bit of value. Anyway Centrebet have it up, don't know about everyone else.

Adelaide - Think Thompson has it in the bag, don't really think anyone else at Adelaide will take it, although he is a bit short at $1.42.

St Kilda - Don't mind Montagna at $4.20, although this might be a wait and see prospect for me, as St Kilda will probably poll a fair few votes towards the end of the year and it will be interesting to see who plays well in those, but Montagna seems to be hitting good form

Brisbane - Not a big fan of Black ($2.75), although he always seems to poll well. Rockliff ($3.75) or Redden ($4.75) seem like the value picks, although there is the question of whether they get the notice of the umpire

North Melbourne - Don't really know, although Swallow is very short ($1.48), Wells has had a good year and could poll well ($4.75)

Sydney - Don't like Goodes ($2.25), don't think he's had a great year, but don't really know who's going to take the votes off him, possibly O'Keefe ($6.00)

Western Bulldogs - Boyd's had a good year ($1.47), but doesn't seem to do the eyecatching stuff that get's the umpire's attention, Cooney ($26) hasn't done enough, possibly Gia ($11) is in good form and if he finishes the year off well could be a chance, though not sure

Carlton - Two horse race between Judd ($1.55) and Murphy ($2.40), not bad value with Murphy, who I think has had a better year, but Judd always polls very well

Collingwood - Again, between Swan ($2.10) and Pendlebury ($2), think Pendlebury, but can't really pick it as Swan started the year very well. Thomas ($9) could be value if Swan doesn't poll well again

Essendon - Watson ($1.16) is very short, and he started the year very well, but's been injured a fair bit, though only 3 wins without him probably means he'll take it. Others could be Hocking ($10) and surprising Heppell isn't listed, so could be a bit of value

Gold Coast - Easily Ablett ($1.01), but ridiculously short

Geelong - Selwood ($1.70) will probably take it, though don't mind Kelly ($11)

Richmond - For me it's Cotchin ($2.85) or Martin ($3.50), don't really like Deledio at $3.25 (how does he usually poll)

Hawthorn - Mitchell ($1.40) should take, again how does Franklin ($4.25) usually poll, possibly value?

Melbourne - Moloney ($1.22) started off the year very well and no one else really screams out

Fremantle - Don't mind Fyfe ($2.65), though as a 2nd year player it will probably go to Pavlich ($1.62)

West Coast - How does Cox ($3.20) usually poll? Priddis ($1.48) is short, but no one really screams out. Possibly Kerr at $9

Port Adelaide - Always a worry that a surprise could take it with a team not winning many games, but Boak ($2.05) is probably the stand out, but as value possibly Hartlett ($11) has had a good year

Anyway, as I said I don't really know a heap about this stuff, but think there could be value somewhere and was after other's thoughts???

What do people think about Priddis winning the most handballs market? currently 32 ahead of Judd and 35 ahead of Cross, both of whom have a bye to come. $1.70 on centrebet seems great value.

What do people think about Priddis winning the most handballs market? currently 32 ahead of Judd and 35 ahead of Cross, both of whom have a bye to come. $1.70 on centrebet seems great value.

Yeah seems pretty good with all the rest of the top 6 still having one bye remaining and him having a good lead. Although he's now in to $1.55 on Centrebet

Also like his teammate Scott Selwood for most tackles ($1.70), he had 14 on the weekend (and 10 in each of the two weeks before that), so he's in good form and has an 8 tackle lead over second Jack Redden from Brisbane (who has a bye to come). Only real danger is Luke Ball who is 23 tackles behind and has only had 7 tackles in the last two weeks.

Might multi the two together @ $2.64

Multi of Collingwood-Flag, Judd-Brownlow and Franklin-Coleman . Think it's paying about $12.
What does everyone think about it?

Thinking of putting a decent amount on it.

You're just taking 3 favourites without much thought aren't you? I would advise against that bet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Like to hear people's thoughts on the most votes out of a team brownlow market. Not really a big follower of this, but reckon this is a market that can find a bit of value. Anyway Centrebet have it up, don't know about everyone else.

Adelaide - Think Thompson has it in the bag, don't really think anyone else at Adelaide will take it, although he is a bit short at $1.42.

St Kilda - Don't mind Montagna at $4.20, although this might be a wait and see prospect for me, as St Kilda will probably poll a fair few votes towards the end of the year and it will be interesting to see who plays well in those, but Montagna seems to be hitting good form

Brisbane - Not a big fan of Black ($2.75), although he always seems to poll well. Rockliff ($3.75) or Redden ($4.75) seem like the value picks, although there is the question of whether they get the notice of the umpire

North Melbourne - Don't really know, although Swallow is very short ($1.48), Wells has had a good year and could poll well ($4.75)

Sydney - Don't like Goodes ($2.25), don't think he's had a great year, but don't really know who's going to take the votes off him, possibly O'Keefe ($6.00)

Western Bulldogs - Boyd's had a good year ($1.47), but doesn't seem to do the eyecatching stuff that get's the umpire's attention, Cooney ($26) hasn't done enough, possibly Gia ($11) is in good form and if he finishes the year off well could be a chance, though not sure

Carlton - Two horse race between Judd ($1.55) and Murphy ($2.40), not bad value with Murphy, who I think has had a better year, but Judd always polls very well

Collingwood - Again, between Swan ($2.10) and Pendlebury ($2), think Pendlebury, but can't really pick it as Swan started the year very well. Thomas ($9) could be value if Swan doesn't poll well again

Essendon - Watson ($1.16) is very short, and he started the year very well, but's been injured a fair bit, though only 3 wins without him probably means he'll take it. Others could be Hocking ($10) and surprising Heppell isn't listed, so could be a bit of value

Gold Coast - Easily Ablett ($1.01), but ridiculously short

Geelong - Selwood ($1.70) will probably take it, though don't mind Kelly ($11)

Richmond - For me it's Cotchin ($2.85) or Martin ($3.50), don't really like Deledio at $3.25 (how does he usually poll)

Hawthorn - Mitchell ($1.40) should take, again how does Franklin ($4.25) usually poll, possibly value?

Melbourne - Moloney ($1.22) started off the year very well and no one else really screams out

Fremantle - Don't mind Fyfe ($2.65), though as a 2nd year player it will probably go to Pavlich ($1.62)

West Coast - How does Cox ($3.20) usually poll? Priddis ($1.48) is short, but no one really screams out. Possibly Kerr at $9

Port Adelaide - Always a worry that a surprise could take it with a team not winning many games, but Boak ($2.05) is probably the stand out, but as value possibly Hartlett ($11) has had a good year

Anyway, as I said I don't really know a heap about this stuff, but think there could be value somewhere and was after other's thoughts???

There is a Bronwlow thread in the Football Statistics board mate.

O'Keefe, Wells good value.

Fyfe decent value.

Swan is not much chance of beating Pendles imo and will probably lose to Thomas.

WB is a two horse race, forget the others it's Griffen or Boyd.

I never take $1.22 but Moloney is actually still good value- he should be about $1.05.

Yeah seems pretty good with all the rest of the top 6 still having one bye remaining and him having a good lead. Although he's now in to $1.55 on Centrebet

Also like his teammate Scott Selwood for most tackles ($1.70), he had 14 on the weekend (and 10 in each of the two weeks before that), so he's in good form and has an 8 tackle lead over second Jack Redden from Brisbane (who has a bye to come). Only real danger is Luke Ball who is 23 tackles behind and has only had 7 tackles in the last two weeks.

Might multi the two together @ $2.64

Centrebet wont let you multi those markets :( I was going to tie it into Swan for most kicks and Mitchell for most disposals.

Any chance the 1k i put on it last night moved the odds that much?

Did you see someone went to the trouble to make a seperate Brownlow thread on the stats board only to go on and say that Thompson was on 19...:eek:

I was just reading that this second, unbelievable. They're either completely out of their mind or it's the worst attempt at a fake list I've ever seen. Or both.

if Pendlebury isn't named today i will be jumping straight on Boyd to cover my Murphy bet for DT points.

^ besides Thompson, it is not the worst list.. missing Pendle & Judd but Boyd could be infront of those two.

Thats why I found it so strange that the other two were so close yet Thompson was pretty much double. It just didnt make sense.

I have Boyd very close to those two.

Thompson would be on no less then 15

Not%2BSure%2Bif%2Bserious.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Futures

Remove this Banner Ad

Back