AFL Futures

Remove this Banner Ad

Franklin with 1 hand on the coleman with +1 game and +1 goal over riewoldt.

C. Judd 3 votes yesterday means he has 1 hand on the brownlow.

collingwood for premiership. will be good for pies fans if they can win it on the proper day this time.

Eddie dominated that game up forward, just because there is an example 3 years ago that supports your opinion doesnt mean a great deal. I could find 10 examples in that time that support why Eddie will get it. Il guarantee you come brownlow night it will be eddie - 3, judd - 2

Eddie dominated that game up forward, just because there is an example 3 years ago that supports your opinion doesnt mean a great deal. I could find 10 examples in that time that support why Eddie will get it. Il guarantee you come brownlow night it will be eddie - 3, judd - 2

Come brownlow medal night I will guarantee you that it will be Judd -3 Betts -2
I will there last night and Judd played one of the best individual games this year. Clearly BOG and by a long margin.

Another example is a game in 2009 involving Carlton V Richmond, Judd played about 1/2 as well as last night and got the 3 brownlow votes, Fevola kicked 9 goals and got the 2 votes.

Yep. I think that was his best game for the year, a definate 3. I'm getting a bit worried, I dont have him in anything hopefully he eye gouges someone this week :eek:

He would get off anyway :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ThumbsUp.gif

Please show 2.

Judd the 3 here

Judd should get 3 this week but I still have it pretty close on the overall tally between him and Murphy and with Pendles thereabouts as well, I think they will all poll this week.

Mitchell will poll very well too imo, ineligible but a chance for most votes.

Freo still over $3 to make the 8... they probably get Sandi back this week, playing decent footy. Tough draw but $3 is overs imo.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Futures

Remove this Banner Ad

Back