AFL Futures

Remove this Banner Ad

ess over 9.5 wins @ 2.20 anyone?

will make the 8.

Got on at 1.75 for under 9.5 a while ago.

Very unlikely Essendon will be in double figure for wins, Hird may be a fantastic coach but your list is still terrible.

Not liking Essendons chances of making the 8 at all.

They have a really tough first 5 weeks and with a young team they will tire towards the end of the year. Between 6-8 wins is where I have them.

I'm with you on this one.

Btw, North out to 2.05 H2H with Essendon on unitab. I got on a while ago when you pointed it out, hope you haven't yet because North should be too strong over the course of the season despite a few injury set backs.

not getting ahead of myself at all. realisticly we should finish 5-6th

no-one played for knights.

everyone plays for hird..

pretty simple. Knights was from the RFC...

you do the math

Just doing the math, can someone check my sums :

Moron + No idea = Aldi

Looks about right to me. As Twarby said...the worst poster on here along with little boy.

Surprised how much brownlow betting discussion/activity there is here at this stage of the season. Much better odds and opportunities during the season and at the end of the year, but I guess if there is something you like now then you may as well go with it.

Not sure what to make of the Ess v NM h2H markets now, before the preseason I was planning to back North but their injuries are a concern. Still think they offer a little value at $2.05.

It's hard to know what to make of NAB Cup form in regards to Essendon, I've done a little bit of research on past NAB Cups and how pre-season form traditionally translates into H&A form. Basically the only thing I could determine was that it is very inconsistent - teams who had a good NAB Cup were barely more likely to have a good season. I think rather than looking at NAB form it's more valuable to just watch the individual players and make observations before writing down the best 25-30 players on the list, assess game style, assess their fixture, then form your overall opinion of the team and produce your own market for the Top 8 / Top 4 / Wooden Spoon...etc.

I'm going to make a detailed post in a few days about my prospective bets for this year.

I think in regards to the Brownlow betting it is just nice to say you picked the winner at the start of the year. I don't think people but that many units down. I have put a unit on a couple of different players. I think during the season, every four weeks so I will put a few more bets on when you can see what kind of form the players are in.

Round 16-20 will be big for betting for me, both the Brownlow and premiership.

Ive only had one bet which was $10 on bartel @$81, thats mainly just because I have a massive mancrush. I mean I really like Judd, Pendles but at under $20 it seems pointless. The advantage of B/low betting is that you can watch the entire season and make a judgement based on that, there really is no point backing anyone in the top 30 in betting IMO. The odds will change immensley even after round 1. If swan only gets 20 touches he will be double figures after one bad game. Each to their own but ill be staying away.

where did Sheedy play his footy

you really are the dumbest poster on here

twarby, i knew james hird was going to be coach of the EFC from round 16.

im also mates with a few players. NO-ONE played for knights! NOT ONE.

players did there own thing not the team thing to keep spot in side..

WE LOST TO WCE FFS IN MELBOURNE.. isn't that proof? WCE are the worst side in the last 20 years.

Just doing the math, can someone check my sums :

Moron + No idea = Aldi

Looks about right to me. As Twarby said...the worst poster on here along with little boy.

KP your really starting to piss me off. FOR A START: its adii. NOT ALDI.

If that is how the Essendon players really played they should all be sacked.

Ill be backing them for the wooden spoon before round 1 then laying them after round 5-6 when they should have no more than 1 win on the board

Doc, we will beat the dogs.. we should be 4-2 ... new coach new plan new game...

we will finish top 8, bookmark it.

West Coast $6.80 to make the Top 8 looks a solid bet for mine.

i see the only way up this season, and with a bit of luck and injuries aside, they have still alot of mature players that can cause trouble for the ''younger teams''

twarby, i knew james hird was going to be coach of the EFC from round 16.

im also mates with a few players. NO-ONE played for knights! NOT ONE.

players did there own thing not the team thing to keep spot in side..

WE LOST TO WCE FFS IN MELBOURNE.. isn't that proof? WCE are the worst side in the last 20 years.

KP your really starting to piss me off. FOR A START: its adii. NOT ALDI.

Doc, we will beat the dogs.. we should be 4-2 ... new coach new plan new game...

we will finish top 8, bookmark it.

Pretty sure its ALDI dude.

Lol Subaru loves his roughies.

I couldnt take double that about WC playing finals, they are a certainty for bottom 4 imo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

not getting ahead of myself at all. realisticly we should finish 5-6th

no-one played for knights.

everyone plays for hird..

pretty simple. Knights was from the RFC...

you do the math

Such a professional group of players.

West Coast $6.80 to make the Top 8 looks a solid bet for mine.

i see the only way up this season, and with a bit of luck and injuries aside, they have still alot of mature players that can cause trouble for the ''younger teams''

Nah, West Coast will be playing with one of the youngest sides this year, will be very much a rebuilding year. Outside of Cox (29), Glass (29), Kerr (27 with the hamstrings of a 45 year old) Priddis (25), Waters (24) and Lecras (24), the mature players are average at best.

Midfield especially will be very young, besides Priddis, Cox and when fit Kerr, it will be basically be a bunch of teenagers/very early 20s rotating through the middle.

West Coast's poor kicking skills are over exaggerated imo, but they are still below average outside of a handful such as Hurn and Lecras.

A lock for the bottom 6, the home ground factor will get them a few wins because they travel terribly.

I think West Coast will improve this year, mainly because Woosha can't tank this year as he is on notice to get the team preforming.

This is a massive year for West Coast, if guys like Schuey, Selwood, Ebert really put in a good showing then they should win a few games. I think between 5-7 games is what they will win. They have the home factor, if they play a few spud teams towards the end of the year they will get a few wins.

However I can't see them making the 8. Why can't they find a few Barlows.

I think West Coast will improve this year, mainly because Woosha can't tank this year as he is on notice to get the team preforming.

This is a massive year for West Coast, if guys like Schuey, Selwood, Ebert really put in a good showing then they should win a few games. I think between 5-7 games is what they will win. They have the home factor, if they play a few spud teams towards the end of the year they will get a few wins.

However I can't see them making the 8. Why can't they find a few Barlows.

Great reward for tanking last year :rolleyes:

Our recruiting has been horrendous lately. Bottom 3 will be made up of Brisbane, GC and West Coast.

Get ready to rumble fella's. Centrebet are offering most goals for each team....and you can multi...

I've taken a number of combo's about all these guys ranging from 4 legs to the 7 leg you see below . Waite kicked 36 from 16 last year for the blues and is earmarked to play close to goals this year... Main anchors are Waite, Jack Reiwolt, Pav, Buddy.

Long way to go and season ending injuries could spell disaster, but....

Carlton Most G...,WAITE, J ...@ 5.50 (Win)Richmond Most ...,RIEWOLDT,...@ 1.53 (Win)St Kilda Most ...,RIEWOLDT,...@ 2.25 (Win)Fremantle Most...,PAVLICH, ...@ 2.00 (Win)W.Bulldogs Mos...,HALL, B (...@ 1.65 (Win)West Coast Mos...,LECRAS, M...@ 1.42 (Win)Hawthorn Most ...,FRANKLIN,...@ 1.75 (Win)Adelaide Most ...,WALKER, T...@ 3.10 (Win)Combined Dividend: 481.325 Potential Payout: 24066.26

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Futures

Remove this Banner Ad

Back