AFL Futures

Remove this Banner Ad

What are the odds for a Franklin brownlow/coleman double.

They won't let let you do it. They tell you the combo is related ... which it is, to be fair.

I tried a Collingwood NAB Cup win & a Roughead Coleman win which went through. Then when I added another multi which included a coalition win in the NSW state election they said THAT was related :confused:

Any reason Bradshaw is not favourite for Sydney? Is he injured or anything?

Bradshaw is out indefinately. His knee keeps swelling up. I just feel Bradshaw will be playing on and off. Goodes is a good bet IMO

Will be back early though and should still be favorite for the Swans :confused: Probably not good enough odds IMO.

Also Luke Shuey for the Rising star. $6 should be decent enough. Read the sig. :D

Yeah good bet. I got on him at 11s

These most goals markets are the best odds I've seen for a while.

I'm doing lots of multis involving: Franklin, J Riewoldt, Hall, Jurrah, T. Walker, Pavlich, N Riewoldt, Hurley, Le Cras, Dixon/Matera.

T. Walker and Jurrah are awesome value.

LeCras is way unders imo. Wilson should be given full forward this year and is my tip for most goals

LeCras is a gun but i think Wilson will be given the full forward roll and LeCras will get more time up the ground

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LeCras is way unders imo. Wilson should be given full forward this year and is my tip for most goals

They have said Le Cras is going to play up the ground for the last 4 years, I don't really buy it. Their midfield has lots of young developing players, their forward line is very bare.

But yes I have actually gone a bit cold on Le Cras, going to stop putting him in multis. $1.42 is quite short so happy to leave him out.

Centrebet have place a bet on any H2H Round 1 match and they'll match your bet with a free bet up to $20.

Also have the Centrebet match your first bet with a free bet up to $200

$200 collingwood h2h
$20 collingwood h2h

:)

Centrebet have place a bet on any H2H Round 1 match and they'll match your bet with a free bet up to $20.

Also have the Centrebet match your first bet with a free bet up to $200

$200 collingwood h2h
$20 collingwood h2h

:)

I can't see that on the 'Promotions' page of Centrebet?

Sportingbet have an offer: Place a $20 bet on the 2011 AFL Premiership market by Wednesday 23rd March and we'll give you a $20 free bet on any AFL market in Round 1 of the 2011 AFL season.

I might throw it on Saints at $7. Hopefully they can make the GF. Then I can lay off.
I know everyone's financial situation is different but surely you would not be bothered laying off on a potential $140 win.

North still at $3.25 for the 8 on Centrebet. Value as it is but if you think we'll get rolled rd 1 against WCE (missing 5 auto selections) then wait till rd 3 as we'd likely be 0-2 as we play the Pies second up.

Could easily get out to $3.70 odd in that situation (and we have a pretty good draw).

I know everyone's financial situation is different but surely you would not be bothered laying off on a potential $140 win.

North still at $3.25 for the 8 on Centrebet. Value as it is but if you think we'll get rolled rd 1 against WCE (missing 5 auto selections) then wait till rd 3 as we'd likely be 0-2 as we play the Pies second up.

Could easily get out to $3.70 odd in that situation (and we have a pretty good draw).
True, actually laying off would probably not be worth it. I just saw a cheap (though abstract) shot at Saints GF performances.

I dont get how people can rate North so low and teams like Melbourne high. At the end of last year we beat Melbourne with ease and we will improve heaps this year with another pre season behind a very young team. I am tossing up whether to back us now for top 8 or after rd 2, but i think we will be 1-1 because we really should beat West Coast easily

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Futures

Remove this Banner Ad

Back