AFL Futures

Remove this Banner Ad

Season Bets:

• 1.5units - Lance Franklin Coleman Medal @ $4.75 (C/S)
  • 1.25units - St. Kilda Premiers @ $7 (C/SB)
  • 1.25units - Port Adelaide to make Top 8 @ $5.50 (C)
  • 1unit - St. Kilda Minor Premiers @ $7 (S)
  • 1unit - Collingwood/St.Kilda Grand Final @ $7 (S/SB)
  • 0.5unit - Brendon Goddard Brownlow Medal @ $17 (C)
  • 0.5unit - Adam Goodes Brownlow Medal @ $34 (SB)

Oh I didn't mention, I am also backing Franklin to win the Coleman, got $5 on Betfair. Don't think there are many other chances.

No I was watching it drunk :D Numerous times I saw him leading up the ground. Took a mark or 2 past the centre of the ground. There was even a specific marking contest were Hampson I think it was took the mark in the square with Waite running back from the 50 and not making the contest in time.

No I was watching it drunk :D Numerous times I saw him leading up the ground. Took a mark or 2 past the centre of the ground. There was even a specific marking contest were Hampson I think it was took the mark in the square with Waite running back from the 50 and not making the contest in time.

Did you see Jack Reiwolt contest in the backline and up on the wing on occasion too!? I don't think any full forward is anchored to the square these days. Whilst he only played 3/8ths of the game the problem was he kept leading too wide and too far from goal. Walker jumped all over him a couple of times and Hampson got in the way as well. Henderson back in the team as the lead up forward, and with a better understanding between our big men and you'll see Waite kick 50 for the year.

hope you enjoyed that drink :thumbsu:

Forgot about Henderson. Hopefully that pushes Waite back as a perm FF as he is in a lot of my multis

I did thanks, sucked trying to find a pub that showed the footy live though.

He's in a heap of mine too. I really think they got that market wrong (along with quite a few others). Lets hope he can bounce back next week against the GC. Long season ahead. ALmost every game will count with these multis. Good luck!

This Brown injury could be a disaster for everyone who got on the "team goals leader" market on centrebet, i know he was one of my anchors :(

Very happy Centrebet stopped multi betting when they did because Brown was going to be in just about all my multis!

What odds to people think Jack Riewoldt will be for the Coleman after round 1?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didn't touch Brown, $1.33 was a bit short. A little bit worried about Pav though, can someone who watched the game last night shed some light on what role Pav played I really thought he would be a full forward or CHF for most of this year but he didn't kick a goal last night and was named Freo's best player. A bit of a worry.

Riewolt at $1.58 to win Richmond was an abosulte steal and Walker at $3.30.

Didn't touch Brown, $1.33 was a bit short. A little bit worried about Pav though, can someone who watched the game last night shed some light on what role Pav played I really thought he would be a full forward or CHF for most of this year but he didn't kick a goal last night and was named Freo's best player. A bit of a worry.

Pav barely sighted as a forward target. Would have thought he spent approximately 80% of his time on ground in the midfield. The good news for you is that they didn't really have anyone else as a target, or that kicked many. Hope for Anthony to stay out of the side, and Barlow to return good as new so Pav can return to the forward line?

Pav said on Perth radio that the mid-field role would not be a permanent thing. He got some stick for saying "everyone knows my best position is in the forward line". I wouldn't worry too much about Pav kicking the most for Freo. I've got a much bigger problem with Schulz kicking the most for Port and Waite doing ridiculous things in the odd occasions that he is not suspended.

How many people anchored Lecras?

I didn't anchor him but had him in quite a few. Cursing myself, he was not a good bet, at $1.45 he didn't represent value and even before the injury I was thinking why did I do that?

If he is out for 4 or 5 weeks there is still a chance he could win. Especially if Kennedy gets injured.

No Brown in any of my 20+ multis. Lecra only in 2, but they were the 2 really big ones where I was seduced and added him in. If he's back in 6 he could still kick enough to win it because Kennedy just doesn't look like he could kick more than 35 in a season... I hope..

Will anyone have a bite at Le Cras if when he comes back in round 7-8 and Kennedy is 15 goals infront? Could have some really nice odds.

You could guarantee a win if you take Kennedy now at over $2 and Le Cras at whatever the odds may be.

Food for though anyway.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Futures

Remove this Banner Ad

Back