AFL Futures

Remove this Banner Ad

Burnsy is a SA boy IIRC and has done a good job at WCE from what I've heard (Collingwood have tried to lure him back). If I had to bet on it I'd go him, but won't be touching it.

Chris Judd $2.50 for the Brownlow - honestly is there anyone else a chance to rival him, giving his polling history? He pulls 3 votes more than any other player. That is worth $1000 on him in my opinion.

Can anyone see him not winning?

Chris Judd $2.50 for the Brownlow - honestly is there anyone else a chance to rival him, giving his polling history? He pulls 3 votes more than any other player. That is worth $1000 on him in my opinion.

Can anyone see him not winning?

Media gave umps a lot of shit last year when Judd won it, saying he was no where near being the best player for the year (media dont know shit about how the Brownlow works), however this may sway some of the votes earlier in the year to Murphy/Gibbs. However Judd has dominated recently and should get 3s

The best value bet ATM IMO,...(i got on at $3 last night now $2.75) is CB's AFL SEASON (includes finals) most marks Travis Cloke. The 1 week suspension of Riewoldt, McPharlin sees them out given they are already 9 and 7 behind. Gibbs is 1 infront but has a bye to come and you one would think Coll will play atleast as many finals as Carlton (min 2 most likely 3),..If he doesnt get rubbed out or injured i think he just wins this now

Mark Bickley 2.00
Simon Goodwin 2.65
Scott Burns 4.50
Nathan Bassett 7.00
Brenton Sanderson 21.00
Craig Bradley 21.00
Alistair Clarkson 23.00
Ben Hart 23.00
Scott Camporeale 23.00
Sean Wellman 26.00
Michael Malthouse 26.00
Ken Hinkley 26.00
Shaun Rehn 34.00
Mark Riccuito 34.00
Rodney Eade 34.00
Peter Sumich 34.00
Brett Montgomery 41.00
Dean Wallis 41.00
Mark Neeld 51.00
Stuart Dew 51.00
Alan Richardson 51.00
Paul Roos 51.00
Nigel Smart 81.00
Andrew Mcleod 251.00

http://www.sportsbet.com.au/betting/...s/afl-specials

The best value bet ATM IMO,...(i got on at $3 last night now $2.75) is CB's AFL SEASON (includes finals) most marks Travis Cloke. The 1 week suspension of Riewoldt, McPharlin sees them out given they are already 9 and 7 behind. Gibbs is 1 infront but has a bye to come and you one would think Coll will play atleast as many finals as Carlton (min 2 most likely 3),..If he doesnt get rubbed out or injured i think he just wins this now

These markets do not include finals, rounds 1-24 only. Still a good bet though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nice reasoning, and a nice bet this close to the end.
Mark Bickley 2.00
Simon Goodwin 2.65
Scott Burns 4.50
Nathan Bassett 7.00
Brenton Sanderson 21.00
Craig Bradley 21.00
Alistair Clarkson 23.00
Ben Hart 23.00
Scott Camporeale 23.00
Sean Wellman 26.00
Michael Malthouse 26.00
Ken Hinkley 26.00
Shaun Rehn 34.00
Mark Riccuito 34.00
Rodney Eade 34.00
Peter Sumich 34.00
Brett Montgomery 41.00
Dean Wallis 41.00
Mark Neeld 51.00
Stuart Dew 51.00
Alan Richardson 51.00
Paul Roos 51.00
Nigel Smart 81.00
Andrew Mcleod 251.00

http://www.sportsbet.com.au/betting/...s/afl-specials
I like the look of Rodney Eade.

Bulldogs fail to make the finals this year, I don't think Eade is at the Bulldogs next year. Eade has said he is a career coach.

The Crows have said they will target a very experienced coach, the three names in Malthouse, Roos and Clarkson.

Malthouse won't leave Melbourne.

Roos wouldn't want the headaches, and is clearly enjoying the media.

Clarkson should be good for Hawks if they go deep into the finals, and why would you want to go from Hawks list to the Crows list?

This would leave Eade who could slip straight into the role when he doesn't make the Bulldogs top job for next year.

Of course, these are specualtive markets, but at 34.00, why not.

i might wait until something develops and see if i can jump on him before they drop his price if he indeed does leave.. i thought it was job was safe.

he is the only experienced coach they will get, the other three will not come.

I don't think Basset has any afl experience, but he highly regarded for his SANFL work.

i might wait until something develops and see if i can jump on him before they drop his price if he indeed does leave.. i thought it was job was safe.

he is the only experienced coach they will get, the other three will not come.

I don't think Basset has any afl experience, but he highly regarded for his SANFL work.
It's only a small bet, I never usually get involved in these types of bets, they are purely speculative. I looked through the list, and just thought the way things could go, 34.00 was worth a punt.

I also think the best assisstant would be Sanderson. He has been close to the top job on plenty of occassions, so would have to be due. An ex-crow, not that it means much these days, but Geelong job doesn't seem like it will open up again anytime soon, he is quickly running out of options and time maybe?

These markets do not include finals, rounds 1-24 only. Still a good bet though

Oh cool I had some team most goals bets on last year and they were under the season catergory aswell and did include finals (I had to wait till the 2nd GF before my didak over cloke was settled, which was multied with Goodes and a couple of others),...so you are certain? Not doubting you just great to know for sure and as you said should be good either way and maybe even better if just for the home and away season.

Oh cool I had some team most goals bets on last year and they were under the season catergory aswell and did include finals (I had to wait till the 2nd GF before my didak over cloke was settled, which was multied with Goodes and a couple of others),...so you are certain? Not doubting you just great to know for sure and as you said should be good either way and maybe even better if just for the home and away season.
If you click the little i icon on left hand side of the markets, the rules for the bet are in there.

Rounds 1-24 for the bet.

How about clicking on the information icon when you have that market up? That will tell you what you want to know

It's only a small bet, I never usually get involved in these types of bets, they are purely speculative. I looked through the list, and just thought the way things could go, 34.00 was worth a punt.

I also think the best assisstant would be Sanderson. He has been close to the top job on plenty of occassions, so would have to be due. An ex-crow, not that it means much these days, but Geelong job doesn't seem like it will open up again anytime soon, he is quickly running out of options and time maybe?

the best four options imo are Eade, Sanderson, Burns & Bassett.
getting Bickley/Goodwin will send the club backwards

The Adelaide folk are quite incestuious, I cant see them getting an outsider like Eade.
The 3 names they have targeted are all outsiders, and I reckon Eade is more of a chance than the others, if things fall the right way. The names they mentioned aren't incestious at all.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Futures

Remove this Banner Ad

Back