AFL Grand Final - 1 minute Applause at 20:21 in first quarter for Victorias lockdown

Remove this Banner Ad

Imagine some poor bastard is knocked into next week (accidentally of course), or god forbid does a knee or looks like Clayton Oliver and everyone starts wilding cheering cos it happened to be 20:21 into the first quarter.

Boy oh boy wowee

Last edited:
Maybe the players can also stop at the 20.21 mark of the 2nd quarter to take a knee in the fight against racism.

Then at the 20.21 mark of the 3rd quarter the umpires can stop and take a knee in the fight against umpire abuse.

Then at the 20.21 mark of the 4th quarter they can stop the game to do another Welcome to Country just for the hell of it.

Who cares about the game, let's just make it all about virtue signalling gestures.

How many people are eligible to vote in elections for the Mayor of Perth? Isn't it, like, a couple of thousand tops - most of the people from Perth live in suburbs and sh*t rather than the city centre yeah?

Zempilas finished with 1855 votes ahead of Ms Bain’s 1571, a margin of 284 votes.

Spacecubed founder Brodie McCulloch finished a distant third (786 votes), followed by Mark Gibson (716), Sandy Anghie (603), Bruce Reynolds (398) and Tim Schwass (371).

Last edited:
Basil sucks, but I think his heart was in the right place. He is just bad at his job is all, I don't think he meant anything malicious by it.

As for McGowan, I had no idea people disliked him. I just assumed he was pretty well universally liked everywhere.

If Melbourne have the momentum, I wholeheartedly endorse this support for the people of Victoria.

If the Bulldogs have the momentum, this is the worst idea in Australian sport since AFLX

Maybe the players can also stop at the 20.21 mark of the 2nd quarter to take a knee in the fight against racism.

Then at the 20.21 mark of the 3rd quarter the umpires can stop and take a knee in the fight against umpire abuse.

Then at the 20.21 mark of the 4th quarter they can stop the game to do another Welcome to Country just for the hell of it.

Who cares about the game, let's just make it all about virtue signalling gestures.
They can stop at the 20.21 minute of the 5th quarter for Launceston timekeepers

No attention seeking Victoria. Leave the aftershocks alone! The WA crowd will not acknowledge "Victorians" doing it tough with a minute applause, let alone some other state's premier, they are attending the AUSTRALIAN football league grand final. Give a gesture to the long-suffering Demons and Doggies fans who couldn't make it for a rare GF, and a general thing for frontliners around the country over the last year, but that's it. During game there'll be no viral C7 bs. Just because Perth is up for a mexican wave doesn't mean they'll make a show of kissing the feet of those wise men in the east.

I don't know when Basil will have time for such a gesture, he will be behind glass away from the riff raff with his tongue up someone importants bum being the brown noser he is. Such a shame Stephen Hooper didn't finish the wacker off.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Basil sucks, but I think his heart was in the right place. He is just bad at his job is all, I don't think he meant anything malicious by it.

As for McGowan, I had no idea people disliked him. I just assumed he was pretty well universally liked everywhere.
Heart in right place.
Brains up his bum.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Grand Final - 1 minute Applause at 20:21 in first quarter for Victorias lockdown

Remove this Banner Ad

Back