AFL Grand Final Ticket thread

Remove this Banner Ad

FYI - someone just rang redneck radio (6pr) saying they had a full service (food, alcohol, parking spot 12-7pm) box for the GF that they have 7 spare spots. Supposedly asking cost price of around $5k each. Only caught tailend of call. Supposedly phone number available if you ring the station. Was about out 30 mins ago.

Take that for what it's worth...

Edit:

Yep that's Feral Brewerys box. John is the owner of Nail Brewery aka part owner of Brewcorp (shared premises)

Cost price per seat is $5k and they're selling them for $5150.

Yep that's Feral Brewerys box. John is the owner of Nail Brewery aka part owner of Brewcorp (shared premises)

Cost price per seat is $5k and they're selling them for $5150.
No longer part owner of brewcorp from what I understand. He sold out his 25% share when Coke took over and now essentially gypsy brews there on a sweet deal.

No longer part owner of brewcorp from what I understand. He sold out his 25% share when Coke took over and now essentially gypsy brews there on a sweet deal.

Yep I couldn't be ****ed explaining the semantics as they didn't seem important, more the relationship between John and Brendan but you are correct, Brendan / Feral / CCA bought out John's share and eventually John will move out. It was a nice gesture that Brendan made sure John got looked after in the transition, as those acquisitions can be ruthless.

I have just bought off a re-seller in Melbourne. They still have a group of 5 tickets together in Q17, about 8 rows from the back, they're asking $1600 each. Tickets will need to be collected from their St Kilda office. It is a business with an ABN that pays GST and provides tax invoices etc.

If you're interested PM me and I'll refer the contact details.
Wow, what else to you get with ticket?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey all,

I've got two standing room tickets in M3 (right behind West Coast cheer squad). Willing to swap for two standing room tickets on the other side of the ground if any West Coast supporter has them. Would prefer to be closer to the Collingwood cheer squad, as I'm sure you'd prefer to be closer to the West Coast cheer squad!

PM me if you're interested, cheers!

Edit.. sold... good luck to all.

I have 1 ticket to sell
which I bought as insurance in case my promised tickets didn't come through. I have my other tickets now so this ticket becomes surplus to my needs.

Section M35 Row N which is a seated spot on the ground level, close to the action. It's category 2 (I think).

I will be picking this up from the person I bought it from in Melbourne (family friend) on Friday afternoon so would need to meet somewhere in Melbourne on Friday night to make the exchange.

I'm not looking for the highest bidder, just a genuine Eagles fan who wants to hopefully see history in the making.

PM me if interested.

Last edited:
I have 1 ticket to sell which I bought as insurance in case my promised tickets didn't come through. I have my other tickets now so this ticket becomes surplus to my needs.

Section M35 Row N which is a seated spot on the ground level, close to the action. It's category 2 (I think).

I will be picking this up from the person I bought it from in Melbourne (family friend) on Friday afternoon so would need to meet somewhere in Melbourne on Friday night to make the exchange.

I'm not looking for the highest bidder, just a genuine Eagles fan who wants to hopefully see history in the making.

PM me if interested.
100% keen

Hi all - I have 1 adult and 1 concession ticket.

Ticketek/AFL's concession policy is a bit unclear.

My mother is 73 and has a Senior's Card (accepted at public transport, pharmacy, etc.). I'm trying to figure out whether it will be accepted at the G on Saturday...

If not: (a) can I upgrade the ticket to an adult ticket (I have read the ticketek website & Big Footy blogs, but no clear answer), (b) would anyone be interested in a trade (tickets are for L4 Ponsford Stand, close to the front).

Hi all - I have 1 adult and 1 concession ticket.

Ticketek/AFL's concession policy is a bit unclear.

My mother is 73 and has a Senior's Card (accepted at public transport, pharmacy, etc.). I'm trying to figure out whether it will be accepted at the G on Saturday...

If not: (a) can I upgrade the ticket to an adult ticket (I have read the ticketek website & Big Footy blogs, but no clear answer), (b) would anyone be interested in a trade (tickets are for L4 Ponsford Stand, close to the front).

I would pretty much stake my life that you will have no trouble. They almost never check, and even if they do I'm fairly certain seniors cards are recognised nationwide.

My advice is that if you are still looking for a ticket on grand final day is it to get to the ground early and you will inevitably find someone trying to flog a ticket at exorbitant prices.

So, bring plenty of cash.

I would pretty much stake my life that you will have no trouble. They almost never check, and even if they do I'm fairly certain seniors cards are recognised nationwide.
Are these tickets still available? My partner and I are coming from Bali tomorrow. We need 2 tickets. One concession is OK

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Grand Final Ticket thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back