AFL Live 2

Remove this Banner Ad

This is on my EB World account. This will give you an idea on how bad the game is.

2ebfg29.png

Just posted it for people who were still deciding on whether or not they wanted to get it. Hey, they can completely ignore me if they want.

The only thing good about this game are the stadiums, which are actually very well constructed and done to detail. The rest is poor and I'm glad I handed it back after a few days. What's a shame is that I gave it such a big chance and stuck up for it in this thread too.
But even then, they couldn't get the correct stadiums on game day.
*Playing career mode as GWS*
Game day comes along, vs Geelong
"Let's have the game at the Gabba"
:/

So without knowing the facts you threw around insults like that?

Both games are flawed. Big Ant shouldn't have had their fallout and balked at doing the 2nd game. That way we'd have an upgraded version of the original game engine instead of a rushed start-again project.

Public abuse isn't likely to make the AFL2 developers want to spend effort and time making a better release, for what is not a profitable market...
It's pretty obvious they have no clue about AFL, when you have Jack Riewoldt as a rover, Alex Rance as a CHF, Brandon Ellis as CHB, Cotchin a RHF and Maric a FF with no option to change their position.

Very impressed with the improvements in the Beta session today. The DLC makes things seem more fluid and have added a few cool features light cut scenes.. There is less unrealistc marking and players hold their feet better. There is going to be a stab pass option by holding the kick modifier and the target/lead kick.

Very impressed with the improvements in the Beta session today. The DLC makes things seem more fluid and have added a few cool features light cut scenes.. There is less unrealistc marking and players hold their feet better. There is going to be a stab pass option by holding the kick modifier and the target/lead kick.
Is it going to make the game playable? Or much or less the same?

Notice any changes with handballing?

That's good to hear. Player positioning was one of my main annoyances about the game. Are there any other improvements you noticed?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any word on how far release is?

Great to hear that the update isn't far away.

For those who went along to the Beta session, are you able to tell us if there are any adjustments to goal kicking? I'd love to have a kick-modifier button that changes a drop punt to a snap and/or a kick along the ground; it would make it far more entertaining if you're able to dribble a goal along the ground from a tight angle.

Also, it'd be great if players instinctively tried to keep the ball from going out of bounds if it benefits them (ie there are no opposition players around them).

Playing this for the first time ever.
It seems like it would have been a perfect fit on XBLA or PSN for $15-30...

One thing that always puzzles me about this game is when you play a game at TIO Stadium in Darwin, the only bit of crowd is in the grandstand, which only surrounds about 1/4 of the field. Is it too hard to implement standing crowds or does Wicked Witch actually think that people only go to darwin games and sit in the stands?

It's pretty obvious they have no clue about AFL, when you have Jack Riewoldt as a rover, Alex Rance as a CHF, Brandon Ellis as CHB, Cotchin a RHF and Maric a FF with no option to change their position.

Well it aint working for them in their preffered positions so maybe Wicked Witch are on to something lol

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Live 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back