AFL LIVE 2011 - 360, PS3 & PC - Part 11 - READ FAQ BEFORE POSTING

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interest in a league? I think we will have to have multiple ones since everyone who reads this thread will want in! haha:thumbsu:
how about an fa cup style league??

It looks like the graphics have improved a lot since that screenshot...

Carlton can only beat Essendon by 2 points?

embarrassing :p

I know... one point is far, far better...

PS: He does love the left....

[youtube]heZjv241930[/youtube]

I just got back from a local game store and all I have to say is WOW! This dude TOPS the bloke that Ross had a chat to the other day! It was an independent game store in a small shopping centre (Not EB, JB or GAME) and the conversation went along the lines of:

Me: Hey buddy, do you happen to know when the new AFL game will be coming out

Employee: What AFL game mate?

Me: AFL Live, the new one that was recently reviewed on the internet by Xbox World........

Employee: Nah mate theres no new AFL game, its all bullshit.

Me: Are you sure? .............. I mean theres pictures and everything on the internet of players in the game buddy.

Employee: Nah nah they are fake arent they? Like seriously who would want to make an AFL game the rest have been shit as

Me: Oh okay...................thanks man catch ya later................

I was AMAZED haha some people are as dumb as dog shit. Can this bloke be right and this is all make beleive? Haha

I just got back from a local game store and all I have to say is WOW! This dude TOPS the bloke that Ross had a chat to the other day! It was an independent game store in a small shopping centre (Not EB, JB or GAME) and the conversation went along the lines of:

Me: Hey buddy, do you happen to know when the new AFL game will be coming out

Employee: What AFL game mate?

Me: AFL Live, the new one that was recently reviewed on the internet by Xbox World........

Employee: Nah mate theres no new AFL game, its all bullshit.

Me: Are you sure? .............. I mean theres pictures and everything on the internet of players in the game buddy.

Employee: Nah nah they are fake arent they? Like seriously who would want to make an AFL game the rest have been shit as

Me: Oh okay...................thanks man catch ya later................

I was AMAZED haha some people are as dumb as dog shit. Can this bloke be right and this is all make beleive? Haha
New way of approaching customers - there is not a game being made because it will be shit due to others being crap.

True story.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So i can't say if a good question has been posted or not?? .........................

I like how these employees don't just say "oh, I didn't know there was an AFL game coming out" and instead just claim there isn't one because they haven't heard anything about it and the old ones weren't good.

I like how these employees don't just say "oh, I didn't know there was an AFL game coming out" and instead just claim there isn't one because they haven't heard anything about it and the old ones weren't good.

If a store can't be assed doing their research on the industry, thats their loss

I'll take the sales of the game from them!

Haha well I guess this kid just didnt wanna admit the truth, maybe he is a FIFA or Rugby fanboy who knows but in any event nobody can be THAT vague can they?
Put it this way, it's one less sale for them. ;)

Okay so this is what we know about the reveal trailer...
Barry Hall kicks a goal
Gary Ablett pushes over Harry Taylor
And something about Richmond...

and with a bit of luck we'll see the Q-Stick roost one from 75m out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back