AFL LIVE 2011 - 360, PS3 & PC - Part 11 - READ FAQ BEFORE POSTING

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
*** Correction ***

Checked with the team and the fullback does not take the kick, the defensive player with the best kicking stats takes the kick - it just happened that I managed to have my fullback kick it in when I was checking this morning.

Perfect then, can't see any argument against this

Loving all the heritage tops. I hope the Crows away jumper from a couple years back is in, i loved that guernsey and was devastated when they trashed it for the current white monstrosity.

Maric_Rd1109_246a.jpg

Okay, so this is not a question for Ross for once :eek:
This question is for everyone who plans to play online (mostly non Collingwood supporters) Okay so we already know Collingwood is the best team in the game, and someone before mentioned sooner or later people will just go Collingwood and smash everybody. Well when you go to play online and if the person you are versing picks your beloved team, will you pick Collingwood just because they are the best team? Or just a whole other team, like I'll probably pick Fremantle or Gold Coast lol

p.s - Who does Ross have to sleep with around here to get a bigger avatar?! :mad:
might have to get a few infraction notices to get the admins to notice his good work!
It's been said numerous times now, that the Carlton mods need to pass on to admin that Ross has sponsored Kruezer. When this happens, he'll receive a BF membership and larger AV.

ross your avatar fills my heart with kind of joy that only a football nerd can know

lol gosh darnit can someone get this man large avatar

This question is for everyone who plans to play online (mostly non Collingwood supporters) Okay so we already know Collingwood is the best team in the game, and someone before mentioned sooner or later people will just go Collingwood and smash everybody. Well when you go to play online and if the person you are versing picks your beloved team, will you pick Collingwood just because they are the best team? Or just a whole other team, like I'll probably pick Fremantle or Gold Coast lol
I would rather lose than play as Collingwood or any other club, tbh.

This referencing of 2010 ratings is what I'm most interested in dissecting, as I'm worried it will not lend itself to an enjoyable gaming experience should your favourite players be rated on poor or average form of 2010, just as Collingwoods players are rated on their best form.

I intend to play as Port Adelaide and smash everyone. I may edit the player's stats, or trade some players in, but maybe not. :thumbsu::):thumbsu:

Just pre-ordered from EB at Brandon Park S/C. Dude's signs said 1st April but when I asked him, he said all they know is betweem 1st and 30th of April.
He did know a little about the game though, said even he couldnt wait because the older games were tripe.
Also urged me to tell my mates to preorder soon as he had quite a large number of pre-orders, including the guy who came in before me and preordered 8!

Playing as Collingwood should be an anti acheivement. "Selling Your Soul" - Playing as Collingwood online when listed as supporting another team.

Are we going to start some bigfooty leagues? I reckon it would be sweet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well when you go to play online and if the person you are versing picks your beloved team, will you pick Collingwood just because they are the best team? Or just a whole other team, like I'll probably pick Fremantle or Gold Coast lol

Has it been answered if you can have the same team playing each other? If not, I'll be using a custom team. Definitely not Collingwood, maybe Freo or Gold Coast but I assume during the whole game I'll be sticking to Essendon and custom teams.

I'm sure that, rather than working on future versions and other projects, BigAnt would find that to be the most viable and rewarding use of their time.

Dude, its not like I'm asking for sock height here. I'm asking for a generic set of stats for 2 players they have ALREADY spent their time in creating anyway, but who will not be in the game.

Has it been answered if you can have the same team playing each other? If not, I'll be using a custom team. Definitely not Collingwood, maybe Freo or Gold Coast but I assume during the whole game I'll be sticking to Essendon and custom teams.
You probably can, but think about it, Essendon's clash looks exactly the same as their home, it'd be impossible to play Essendon v Essendon without a whole lot of confusion

It's been said numerous times now, that the Carlton mods need to pass on to admin that Ross has sponsored Kruezer. When this happens, he'll receive a BF membership and larger AV.

and I believe Carlton mods have already passed onto the admins the list of people just waiting on admins to do the membership.

i have been following this forum from day 1. maybe day 2, im so keen for this game to come out.. ive kept upto date every single day to see how things are going waiting for screenshots videos all that stuff, i rekon youve done a wicked job ross on letting everyone know how the game is going but teasing us and not letting out to much info. there so much hype about this game all around my area my whole footy club is keen on gettin it. i no atleast 40 people who have pre ordered it. my mate works at eb and he said his work has had over 400 pre order it.

thanks for the work bud great job :thumbsu:

Would love to see a comp/s which follow the actual AFL fixture, on a week by week basis, and we update the ladders on here and stuff, how fun!

Would love to see a comp/s which follow the actual AFL fixture, on a week by week basis, and we update the ladders on here and stuff, how fun!

And if you wanted it to be a subjective league, you could have a registration forum, then after 17 (18?) people had registered, you could use a RNG to pick which poster was asigned which team, to save having to try fill x leagues with y players all wanting to be z club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back