AFL LIVE 2011 - 360, PS3 & PC - Part 11 - READ FAQ BEFORE POSTING

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

And if you wanted it to be a subjective league, you could have a registration forum, then after 17 (18?) people had registered, you could use a RNG to pick which poster was asigned which team, to save having to try fill x leagues with y players all wanting to be z club.

Yeah that would be good. I would imagine there would be enough interest for multiples of this type of thing.

Playing as Collingwood should be an anti acheivement. "Selling Your Soul" - Playing as Collingwood online when listed as supporting another team.

While I liked that achievement alot :D:thumbsu:, it got me thinking about listing your supported team...

Ross, in next iterations could it be possible to re-create what Madden does as in you select your team, then the theme when you start up could be the colours of your team in all menus and this would change once you go into Season mode with another team, and when you start up the game, your club song plays once then it would revert to normal music?

I believe that I must keep it quiet, unless I am told otherwise! ;)

I'm a bad person for even mentioning anything. :p

You are :)

In the "right spirit" of this forum, and the unwritten rules we all have when people "say I know something you don't know" you can share what I sent you, but anyone else who gets anything from me - mums the word!!

Please, please don't request stuff - EddieBettsIsAChamp got this as I just happened to be using it as the wallpaper on my machine for the past few months... he didn't ask for it to be sent.

Ross really looking forward to the create a team option in this game, lived in tassie my whole life and we don't have our own team, so you can guess what i'm going to do as soon as i get my copy of this game, i'm curious to know more about the jumper selection for created teams, are there template designs that we just select colours for? (e.g. a plain white jumper with a sash like essendon's jumper and we select the colours for it) etc. or is it more detailed something similar to a paint tool that gives us full freedom to design our own jumpers. I'd like to have my tassie team with a jumper like this http://img546.imageshack.us/img546/9357/73662100.png

I you can't answer i understand and will eagerly await the release to find out for myself.

It's excellent to hear that the defender with the best kick does the kick-in, because unlike this sock rubbish, it actually has gameplay ramifications.

I'm glad Big Ant seem to be focussing on the core gameplay, and saving the other stuff for future iterations.

EDIT: Having said that I do like the look of the retro Eagles gear and hope I can use it in every game if I want, and not just in Heritage Round :p

is this game gonna be big online? and is it clear to play or lag alot?

It's good.

Has it been answered if you can have the same team playing each other? If not, I'll be using a custom team. Definitely not Collingwood, maybe Freo or Gold Coast but I assume during the whole game I'll be sticking to Essendon and custom teams.

You Can.

You probably can, but think about it, Essendon's clash looks exactly the same as their home, it'd be impossible to play Essendon v Essendon without a whole lot of confusion

Use the one I have here as my avatar, it's sooo different :)

and I believe Carlton mods have already passed onto the admins the list of people just waiting on admins to do the membership.

They have.

1 carlton supporter to another hey? :)

shareeddieshare

We the long suffering, most persecuted of all football supporters need to stick together!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ross has given the go ahead to share another screen cap so, enjoy! ;)

Eddie Betts of Carlton.

2urkuc1.jpg

Ross has given the go ahead to share another screen cap so, enjoy! ;)

Eddie Betts of Carlton.

2urkuc1.jpg
loooks great !
im so pumped for this game, i like the odd essendon flag hanging around in the crowed too haha. ross, we really need a video of this game that goes for longer than 6 secs or my help will blow off

Ross, how about releasing attributes info for one player as a general example?

Possible?

I will give the data of all delisted players that we rated, after the video is released and closer to the launch date...

So the sockgate issue has been put to bed finally (i think i might of started it all those months ago, opps), would it be safe to assume the same thing with sleeves, i.e. all players have their jumpers sleeveless?

I bet that went out on the full. :p

It looks very nice.
You can bet your mother's shiny gold earings it curled to right for a miracle of a goal to down the Bombers by 2 points in the dying seconds of the game.

Excuse me... :eek:

What really impresses me with the long shot images is what's going on in the background. What looks like Chris Judd and Heath Scotland aren't just standing there like the bloke on the male's toilet sign, they're still moving about. Yet, they have their eyes fixed on the action.

LOVE it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back