AFL LIVE 2011 - 360, PS3 & PC - Part 11 - READ FAQ BEFORE POSTING

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Okay, so this is not a question for Ross for once :eek:
This question is for everyone who plans to play online (mostly non Collingwood supporters) Okay so we already know Collingwood is the best team in the game, and someone before mentioned sooner or later people will just go Collingwood and smash everybody. Well when you go to play online and if the person you are versing picks your beloved team, will you pick Collingwood just because they are the best team? Or just a whole other team, like I'll probably pick Fremantle or Gold Coast lol

No I wouldnt pick Collingwood just because they are the best, I would mostly play as Carlton and possible Gold Coast. I dont see it as a big issue that Carlton isnt as highly rated as Collingwood, just grateful to play against people online

there's nothing about the trailer in the FAQ you smart ass

Then, by the powers of my deduction, seeing as there's nothing in the FAQ and Ross hasn't said anything about a specific date, I'd say that we'll have to wait and see. Ross won't answer that question, no one knows when it will be. So don't bother asking. Also, don't call me a smart arse.

there's nothing about the trailer in the FAQ you smart ass
Tread carefully.

The FAQ will give you an answer to most questions.
If you've been reading here long enough you'll know that Ross cannot tell you more than he already has in regards to when a trailer will be released or anything esle.

Enjoy the teaser for what it is.

Any chance on BIG ANT making a horse racing game Ross? I'll work for free on it!

I'm a part owner in a few horses, too many, expensive buggers! :)

The video games unfortunately never sell well so it's unlikely.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Melbourne Cup Challenge was one of the most enjoyable short term entertainment games I have ever played, I presume whoever released it did their ass.

That was the same publisher as AFL Live, Tru Blu :)

Hi Ross,

Can you give us some idea of what your involvement will be with the game from here on in?

Obviously you're holding interviews/demos of the game to help promote it at the moment, but is that the extent of it and will end soon? I'm not sure what else there is to do, but i assume Tru Blu or HES will be doing something to promote the game, and the AFL might take over promoting it at some stage. Do those sorts of responsibilities get split up....how does it work?

I guess this is a general quetsion for all games released, but keen to get an industry insight.

Ross has given the go ahead to share another screen cap so, enjoy! ;)

Eddie Betts of Carlton.

2urkuc1.jpg

looks great but another player using his opposite foot does the happen often?

This was a pet hate of mine from the old games. I mean, Scott Lucas kicked with his right foot, and he NEVER used his right foot in real life.

I hope it's not the case.

That always annoyed me too, however wrong footed kicking won't occur unless necessary (like in a real match) and will not be of the same quality, unless that player is good on both feet (like in a real match).

There's many smaller things involved in AFL that seem insignificant on the grand scale. But combine these elements and you're on your way to an awesome game.

does anyone know if Ross put a dockers heritage jumper as his avatar yet? if he did can some one please tell me what it looked like

cheers

Back to back pies and bombers to miss the eight again hahaha! u have hird and thompson all you need now is 41 new players

if it's possible to upgrade the players attributes on the game, the other 39 essendon players (aside from watson, hille, fletcher) will be getting a boost from me ! GO THE DONS, TOP EIGHT... next year.. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back