AFL LIVE 2011 - 360, PS3 & PC - Part 15 - READ FAQ BEFORE POSTING

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey ross any chance of some player ratings?? or maybe some players to look out for not your big name players but the next crop of stars. would love to get down to a play test but i am just to busy with work and footy just cant squeeze it in:(

hey ross any chance of some player ratings?? or maybe some players to look out for not your big name players but the next crop of stars. would love to get down to a play test but i am just to busy with work and footy just cant squeeze it in:(

I recall others here having taken video of them... then there is the "surprise" of finding them out whn you play - all this early access is a little like unwrapping the present early at Christmas* :)

* yes, I know it's my fault!

I think IGN may need to change the name they have, just a little out of date.

They did get the 11 wins but didn't make 9th :)

Richmond.jpg

12 Tigers 44 93.51
13 Kangaroos 40 97.36
14 Bombers 36 94.98
15 Power 36 78.12
16 Lions 28 88.26
17 Suns 16 62.97

They did get the 11 wins but didn't make 9th :)

Richmond.jpg

12 Tigers 44 93.51
13 Kangaroos 40 97.36
14 Bombers 36 94.98
15 Power 36 78.12
16 Lions 28 88.26
17 Suns 16 62.97
:( Poor Tiges. Although tbh I'd be just about stoked with 11 wins this year...still surprised West Coast ended up on top of us.

22 looks just about spot on though.:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think Ross said there was a number of teams on 11 wins, just % separating the next few.

Ross, as you're keeping us entertained with your simulated season, any chance you kept track of the coleman/brownlow winner?
You could possibly add them in on the odd days or even throw up the clubs leading goal kicker the day after their team is revealed on the ladder. Mindless entertainment. ;)

I think Ross said there was a number of teams on 11 wins, just % separating the next few.

Ross, as you're keeping us entertained with your simulated season, any chance you kept track of the coleman/brownlow winner?
You could possibly add them in on the odd days or even throw up the clubs leading goal kicker the day after their team is revealed on the ladder. Mindless entertainment. ;)

I've got the Coleman, Brownlow, and Norm Smith... otherwise this is a sim run some time ago now and if I were to re-run it the results would be differnt (there is a random element to AI v AI matches given injuries, form, etc..) The ladder is incidental, this is just a way of releasing the teams.

So Ross...that large avatar hey...going well isn't it?

FFS CAN SOMEONE PLEASE GIVE ROSS A LARGE AVATAR NOW?!

Ant surely you have some pull with Chiefton? This is beyond ridiculous now.

I'm not sure what went wrong.... but I think all of the Kruz contributors are in the same boat.

Geez mate, anyone think you were starving for more game info... glad I'm not the only 1 ;)

So, so, so, so, so late to the game are IGN on this instance.

We know literally everything there is to be known by now, if you don't then you haven't looked in the FAQ!

So, the same as most of the posters on this forum then :p

Hi Ross

Just a quick question not sure if you are able to answer but thought i would ask

Do the games get pressed locally or are they done overseas by Sony/MS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back