AFL LIVE 2011 - 360, PS3 & PC - Part 18 - READ FAQ BEFORE POSTING

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if there's much customization when it comes to choosing/making a guernsey for your created teams?
Somewhat, they're all preset guernsey designs with a bunch of different colour options.

Haha me too, it sounds kind of sad but every morning I wake up and the first thing that goes through my head is "X days until AFL Live!!"

Haha the exact same thing for me, glad im not alone, ive dreamt about this game for the game for the last 2 nights and this morning I woke up and straight away thought "9 days left". :eek:

Preordered after work today.

Plan is to pick it up next Thursday after work, start playing to see us beat the Saints, then go game and play for the entirety of the easter break.

Not sure what the missus will think about that, but I'll cross that bridge at the time. :cool:

Fixed. :thumbsu:

Just hoping that Ross follows through on his "time to rebuild" promise. ;)

Off Topic: I wish he never uttered those words. The last thing I wanted to hear after coming off two GF appearances. He was just trying to shock the playing group into putting more efffort in, right?:eek:

I feel like homer Simpson in the episode where he is sitting outside waiting to get his gun and all the things he could shoot keep going past. I keep hoping if I walk Past the shop on my lunch break the game will be out early

I have seen a fair bit of talk about the game coming out early is this just what people are hoping and theres no chance or could this happen?

Also to i bet its in here some were but who are the highest rated players on them game?

Ross please show the GF stats!! I'm SLOWLY getting desperate for this game the good thing is if its slow enough next Thursday will just roll around...recently got back into COD MW2 so that will last some days!

I have seen a fair bit of talk about the game coming out early is this just what people are hoping and theres no chance or could this happen?

there is a chance, but probably only by a day or 2, but i wouldn't go expecting to get the game early.

Sounds alright, do the designs look any good?
They're not bad, basically the sort of outfits you'd expect an AFL team to have. Nothing outrageous.

Also to i bet its in here some were but who are the highest rated players on them game?
I'd say 90% hope, 10% chance of it happening.

HBK can you confirm or deny if the North/Pies/Hawks stripes are in for Create a team? My local club wears em thats all ta mate!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

HBK can you confirm or deny if the North/Pies/Hawks stripes are in for Create a team? My local club wears em thats all ta mate!

Would like to know the same thing about the Adelaide stripes/guernsey. Would love to make a team with that style of guernsey. :p

How many color options are there?

I want to create my club (Uni of QLD) and we wear a pre-dominate sky blue with a maroon sash (Essendon style) and vice-versa

You'd be able to make that, maybe not exactly the same coulours, but they will be very similar judging by the large amount of colour options I saw at one of the playlists.

Not 100% sure to be honest, I'd say so, but there were a lot of templates I saw and can't remember them all.
How many color options are there?

I want to create my club (Uni of QLD) and we wear a pre-dominate sky blue with a maroon sash (Essendon style) and vice-versa
There's a heap of colour options and variants, would expect something similar to be there as Strahany said.

Not 100% sure to be honest, I'd say so, but there were a lot of templates I saw and can't remember them all.There's a heap of colour options and variants, would expect something similar to be there as Strahany said.

Thanks mate! BTW saw you're a LEVEL 13 on PSN!! Shiiiit means u play games as much as they can be played so I can expect a good challenge in AFL Live I hope!! Bring it!!

GAME are now advertising it for $98 in-store. EB will price match and you will get the preorder bonus. I know people have mentioned that this would be likely earlier but I wanted to make sure for myself, so I spoke to EB today :)

I reckon it'll be even cheaper on release day (and EB man concurred). I reckon we'll be able to get it for around $90 (Dick Smith's current online price).

$80 would be awesome though (a $30 saving off EB's original price) :thumbsu:

GAME are now advertising it for $98 in-store. EB will price match and you will get the preorder bonus. I know people have mentioned that this would be likely earlier but I wanted to make sure for myself, so I spoke to EB today :)

I reckon it'll be even cheaper on release day (and EB man concurred). I reckon we'll be able to get it for around $90 (Dick Smith's current online price).

$80 would be awesome though (a $30 saving off EB's original price) :thumbsu:

is it true eb will only price match if game is in the same complex? because where im from game is in a different complex. will that matter?
also ive already paid the preorder value in full ($109 or whatever) if i can price match what would they do about the refund? would it go back on my card (eftpos) or would it have to go towards something instore?
cheers guys

Thanks mate! BTW saw you're a LEVEL 13 on PSN!! Shiiiit means u play games as much as they can be played so I can expect a good challenge in AFL Live I hope!! Bring it!!
haha indeed, I am a confessed trophy whore. We even have a thread for trophies that I keep my playercard updated on (even if it's not bumped!).:p

I'm pretty notorious for not really completing games for platinums, I'd have at least another 10 more if I had followed through with the games I've got 50% for. But I can say right now that I will be getting all 39 of AFL Lives trophies and as many badges as possible too.;)

See I cant finish games worth much......but that said the most games I play dont really have an end point to them (FIFA, NBA) I understand the trophies come along the way but Ill be gunning to get all of the AFL Live ones, 5000 goals might take a while!

is it true eb will only price match if game is in the same complex? because where im from game is in a different complex. will that matter?
also ive already paid the preorder value in full ($109 or whatever) if i can price match what would they do about the refund? would it go back on my card (eftpos) or would it have to go towards something instore?
cheers guys

Glenno said that you can only price match AND get the pre order bonus in the same complex.

you can price match anywhere though if you have proof (all though most people will just believe you :p)

Id say if you price match they will give you cash.

Also, how is Kosi in the saints best 22?

See I cant finish games worth much......but that said the most games I play dont really have an end point to them (FIFA, NBA) I understand the trophies come along the way but Ill be gunning to get all of the AFL Live ones, 5000 goals might take a while!

I plan to get it pretty quick, with in the first few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back