AFL LIVE 2011 - 360, PS3 & PC - Part 18 - READ FAQ BEFORE POSTING

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
. I still dont believe I'll be able to patiently sit there for about 2 hours drawing teams out of a hat and drafting players though ........;) haha

If there was a team generator then you wouldnt have to draw out players, it would all be over in a matter of minutes, you get what you are given.

I used to have a mate at EB who would let me have games before the release date.

I remember getting Splinter Cell:pandora Tomorrow about 5 days in advance of the release date.

He also used to let me trade back games for full price.

Those were the days.

Finally preordered. Guessing an extra week or so after you guys get the game before it hits my house. Well, I already know my reaction when it shows up.

jizz-in-my-pants.gif

just wondering what people will be doing to try and make a career mode. like how they will be setting up there own drafts and then swaping players from team to team, has anyone given this any time

I had actually been working on a program which retires players, allows you to offer trades, performs ai trades, generates draftees and runs a draft for the purposes of replicating a career mode for this game.

Unfortunately the news of players ratings not improving/decreasing with each season prompted me to stop work on this.

I may look at reviving this project however after i get the game and see how easy it will be to export the lists, stats etc.

I guess a lesser alternative could be to sim a season of footy fanatic or premiership coach and make the relevant changes to the lists in afl live from that.

I had actually been working on a program which retires players, allows you to offer trades, performs ai trades, generates draftees and runs a draft for the purposes of replicating a career mode for this game.

Unfortunately the news of players ratings not improving/decreasing with each season prompted me to stop work on this.

I may look at reviving this project however after i get the game and see how easy it will be to export the lists, stats etc.

I guess a lesser alternative could be to sim a season of footy fanatic or premiership coach and make the relevant changes to the lists in afl live from that.
Sounds really good!

The way to do a draft is simple, you just pick six or seven you want to get rid of and get players similar from other sides by using stat's/overall etc.Throw them in a program called the hat and bam its done.=)

My last week before the game comes out has gone from being a Wait to a Race. last night my laptop i use to play xbox live on got a virus.. so now i have to try and get rid of this virus before the game comes out or ill cry and break the damn thing lol. hope everyone else is have a clear run through this last week?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Please tell me you're trolling. I won't be able to sleep if this game is out there and I don't have it yet.

well its possible.. after all i got MW2 as soon at the midnight launch, got home and there was like 12 people on like 7th prestige, and this was like 5 minutes after i got it.

I'm pretty sure it was mentioned that there are no buttons for speccies. So are they done based on stats, positions etc? 'Cause that'd be cool.
Keep up the good work! :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

How does that work??? Would have thought xbox live only runs on xbox. Do you mean you share a connection from the laptop to your xbox? :confused:

yeah like i hook my xbox upto the laptop cos my modem in over the other side of the house and i dont have the microsoft wireless xbox live thingy lol

yeah like i hook my xbox upto the laptop cos my modem in over the other side of the house and i dont have the microsoft wireless xbox live thingy lol

No worries mate, i sort of figured thats what you meant. Hope you get it going, at least you still have a week before game is released to sort it out, would be even worse if it was the day before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back