AFL LIVE 2011 - 360, PS3 & PC - Part 18 - READ FAQ BEFORE POSTING

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats ****ing awesome, if a street date gets broken in say WA will it also be broken everywhere else?
once it hits the airwaves it goes national pretty much, that's what's happened in the past. Bin through a few occasions waiting for a game to have its street date broken. Only takes one, then its a domino effect.

Companies must hate the non gaming type stores who just chuck it on the shelf.

agreed, the guys attitude on the phone this morning proved why gaming stores would get annoyed at dept stores. Release date was practically non existent to him. He just said "expecting it later this arvo or Monday, will be out on shelves soon as we get it, perhaps give us a call later today or Monday"

Already pre ordered and paid for with EB's, was just curious what the dept stores were up to. Now I know.

OT: I have had a 360 for about 2 years and haven't red ringed yet.

After how long do 360's usually fail?

Got the Arcade in 2009 but bought a hard drive separately.

I do not understand all the discussion about breaking release dates. As far as I'm concerned if a retail store has a game in stock before the expected release date, why not SELL IT!

No losers as far as I can see as long as those who have pre-ordered are informed.

Hey Guys I have just signed up to the PSN, have no idea how it works, All i am doing is walking around a street with heaps of people walking around talking?

How do I actually add people and play games against them?

OT: I have had a 360 for about 2 years and haven't red ringed yet.

After how long do 360's usually fail?

Got the Arcade in 2009 but bought a hard drive separately.

It depends on when it was manufactured (some dates are quite notorious) and what the hardware is like on the inside.

My first console was a launch console and not once did it red ring (lucky me), I eventually sold it midway last year for two reasons: 1. I thought it was time to move on to the slim. 2. I thought it was best to get rid of it before it did finally decide to die.

If yours does decide to finally crap itself, I recommend getting a slim. :thumbsu:

Hey Guys I have just signed up to the PSN, have no idea how it works, All i am doing is walking around a street with heaps of people walking around talking?

How do I actually add people and play games against them?

It sounds like you're on PS Home, not PSN.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My fiancee's the one who put it on pre-order! (Massive Saints fan.)
My lovely girlfriend is locked and loaded, ready to roll if the release date is broken today by Big Dub. We're just waiting for the word. ;)

One of the perks of dating a geek.

Just spoke to a few of the Big W stores up here in Sydney and whilst they don't physically have the game in stock yet it did sound promising that as soon as they did they will have it on the shelves!!! :)

Yeah just called my local EB. He said that he hasnt heard anything on whether or not it will be coming in today or Monday. I also asked if they will sell it as soon as it arrives the answer was 'depending on what instructions we are given. Sometimes they say you can sell it earlier than the release date, some say you cant so i just have to wait and see what instructions we get when the game is delivered'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back