AFL LIVE 2011 - 360, PS3 & PC - Part 19 - READ FAQ BEFORE POSTING

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure where Glenno purchased the game from is not the only place in Australia and with that in mind I have my list of 26 stores to start calling from 0930!

As Glenno has his own reasons for the release date not being broken before he gets his stock, I have my own selfish reasons why this needs to be done, my leave starts 2day!!!

He is getting over run by the Blues atm... ADEL: 6.3.39 - CARL: 9.9.63

Go you good things! We are so going to put the Bombers back into their rebuilding phase today!

Yes! A picture of the receipt and the game! I can't wait until the morning, the release date will be broken! :D:D:D

Just uploaded the picture I found. This is amazing!

2ljojzk.jpg

That is SO awesome! First laugh in toooo many pages.

Sounds hot!

Although I have to say I am VERY disappointed that you won't wait until release for anyone else to be the first to take said badge, yes you may not even get it. But I certainly felt it was only fair that everyone starts on a level pegging on much that front anyway.

You are right, I shouldn't let the badge out before more people have the opportunity to win it. My account won't have the badge active until then. The badge cannot be won by an invited game in any case - it has to be a ranked match.

Stock not in at Vic Target or Big W at southland.

if they had it in though they would def sell i reckon. this game will be out monday earliest and tuesday at the latest people!! pretty good news i reckon!!

Only 2/3 days to go

OFF TOPIC: Anyone know the cheapest place to get a 360 to replace my RROD one?

Check out Dick Smith or Harvey Norman. They normally have some ridiculously cheap Arcade consoles or the original Elite consoles. IIRC, a couple of months ago HN had a 250gb Elite bundle for $260. Most expensive I've ever seen the Arcade bundle at DS is 189.

Some of the EB's have bundle stock, which they won't sell you, however if you're going to a game over the weekend, drop into the Swanston Street EB and they have the game playing there on the rear console for the public to have a shot.

Cheers for the tip... just Im not much for public playing. The latest videos look fantastic once again great job BA the whole process wouldn't have been easy ... do you feel that you surpassed your expectations that you had at the beginning?

No stock at Watergardens (vic) target, big w, game, dse or jb.

Didn't bother with EB as I have a preorder there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can anyone please tell me why some retailers are saying the release date is April 30th?????????

Especially the same JB store I pre-ordered from which had a April 21st date originally!!!!

Cheers for the tip... just Im not much for public playing. The latest videos look fantastic once again great job BA the whole process wouldn't have been easy ... do you feel that you surpassed your expectations that you had at the beginning?

It was a risky venture, even when you get it right sometimes a game is still not "fun" - I think that's where we have excelled - you can talk about features all day long but the essence of any game is that fun factor. I am sure guys here that have played the game will agree, when the clock is running down in a tight game, your nerves just go on edge and it's a stressful experience :)

Check out Dick Smith or Harvey Norman. They normally have some ridiculously cheap Arcade consoles or the original Elite consoles. IIRC, a couple of months ago HN had a 250gb Elite bundle for $260. Most expensive I've ever seen the Arcade bundle at DS is 189.

not sure what its like over there Ross but JB hifi here are usually the cheapest around

Thanks for the tips guys, I'm going to look for an old model and hopefully just plug in the HDD and be back off and running...

So my dear friends, I have two things.

One, because I have no life, I tallied up all of the completed threads to bring you this!

Thread 1 - 1,000 posts, 82,718 views.
Thread 2 - 1,000 posts, 57,062 views.
Thread 3 - 1,000 posts, 53,327 views.
Thread 4 - 1,001 posts, 55,330 views.
Thread 5 - 1,000 posts, 75,942 views.
Thread 6 - 996 posts, 93,598 views.
Thread 7 - 1,011 posts, 82,356 views.
Thread 8 - 1,012 posts, 72,504 views.
Thread 9 - 1,005 posts, 99,372 views.
Thread 10 - 1,034 posts, 92,196 views.
Thread 11 - 1,005 posts, 85,381 views.
Thread 12 - 1,002 posts, 76,375 views.
Thread 13 - 1,025 posts, 77,840 views.
Thread 14 - 1,074 posts, 66,853 views.
Thread 15 - 1,008 posts, 68,629 views.
Thread 16 - 1,031 posts, 65,898 views.
Thread 17 - 1,017 posts, 62,530 views.
Thread 18 - 1,006 posts, 52,769 views.

Total posts: 18,227.
Total views: 1,320,680.

It's certainly an amazing achievement. Congratulations to everyone at BigAnt. :thumbsu:

It' be interesting to see how many days it took each one to hit the 1,000.

You'd be better off getting a slim and a transfer cable and transferring your data across.

The new ones are less likely to RROD

Was thinking about that then thought if there was another RROD I have a compatable backup system to put my hdd in, I can have one in my house and one at the repair shop!! :)

That guy that got a copy from big w Marion. I went there this morning after the lad I spoked to confirmed he had plenty of stock and I could pick one up. I drive all the way there to be told oh sorry I didn't realize we can't sell it. The manager stoppe him. I told him someone sold a copy from this store he went bright red and got defensive. I now want to destroy this manager can that guy send me the copy of the reciept? I want revenge on this prick who made me drive 50km this morning

Was thinking about that then thought if there was another RROD I have a compatable backup system to put my hdd in, I can have one in my house and one at the repair shop!! :)

When you send it off to Microsoft, tell them that it's actually a new slim one with the biggest possible harddrive. Most of the time they don't even look at the box and just send out a new one. You could get lucky :p Many people have before.

after doing a bit of leg work this morning, the consensus seems pretty clear across the board. Release date is April 21. I'm certain that the department stores such as Big W and Target etc will get stock in earlier then Thursday and you'll manage to find some young person who is happy to sell you a copy after some fast talking..

JB and EB are no go's.

calstar- rough drive, and its unfortunate, i'd be pissed too..

When you send it off to Microsoft, tell them that it's actually a new slim one with the biggest possible harddrive. Most of the time they don't even look at the box and just send out a new one. You could get lucky :p Many people have before.

Could you please explain in more detail?

I have an old RROD console I wouldn't mind trying that with, but on the Xbox.com.au site it says I have to register it and pay for them to service it.

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back