AFL LIVE 2011 - 360, PS3 & PC - Part 19 - READ FAQ BEFORE POSTING

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The girl at central square is Jess, her phone manner is appalling.

The manager said it hasnt even gone Gold. Um, this is after I saw scanned receipts on this forum. Do you realsie we all know more about this game and its release schedule than these 'Experts'?

I will cancel my EB preorder any second I can get it in Ballarat elsewhere.

First in, best dressed.
They are almost going to be forced to sell it if other stores start selling it. EB central square is hopeless they know jack sh!t

after all these story's from people in perth i almost feel sorry for glenno come thursday zero people are going to buy the game from him and Ballantyne might get a little cranky and take his anger out on glenno

WHOA! From 19 pages last night to 38 extra today! You guys LOVE it hahaha anyways, I called Kmart Burwood (considering I found out about all these breakages AFTER 6pm) and they havent heard about an AFL game. I'll be heading into the store I pre-ordered it from tomorrow, and kindly show them the picture proof of it being leaked and will ask for my copy. If I dont get it, the store is in big trouble lol.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its actually a pretty good game so far. No Nick Davis though so not sure who from Sydney will kick 3 late sealers....you should watch it man!
I am watching it brah, but I can't review it because I'm doing the Port/Adelaide game. :eek:

Great game so far. Wet footy is the best.

Life is hard.

No i believe Mandurah doesn't have it yet :(

Nah Mandurah & Rocko didn't have it that I seen.. I had to travel up to Maddington and grabbed it there :)

Loving the game so far, nice and challenging and the old Eagles song just makes it that much better again :D

I'm really starting to get impatient waiting for a store in VIC to be confirmed to have stock around my area (Knox-ish, will travel as far as city). If anyone hears of one could they PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PM me, I'll be ever so grateful :D

Shame I've been out all day and most of tomorrow but I'll be home at about 4pm tomorrow so I'll ring around and see if anyone nearby in Adelaide has it. Shame I'm so busy haha

Still no ads for this game, if it wasn't for the internet I wouldn't even know about this game, marketing has been very disappointing. Maybe they are doing this on purpose because of the shortage of copies?

Nah Mandurah & Rocko didn't have it that I seen.. I had to travel up to Maddington and grabbed it there :)

Loving the game so far, nice and challenging and the old Eagles song just makes it that much better again :D

Cannot..CANNOT!!! wait to belt West Coast with Freo in this :D grab 40 Possessions with Barlow :D got a question though, before a game what or how many jersey's are there to select??

Cannot..CANNOT!!! wait to belt West Coast with Freo in this :D grab 40 Possessions with Barlow :D got a question though, before a game what or how many jersey's are there to select??
4 per team, home, away, clash and heritage

Freo's are

Home: Current home
Away: Current home with white shorts
Clash: Current clash
Heritage: Last years clash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back