AFL LIVE 2011 - 360, PS3 & PC - Part - 20 - READ FAQ BEFORE POSTING

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we allowed custom players in season mode?

Oh, and first game:

Melbourne 1.3 8.10 14.14 24.16 160
Richmond 6.12 10.14 12.20 20.25 145

Davey kicked 4, Petterd, Jurrah, Watts, Green kicked 3, something like that.

15 minute quarters FTW.

Hey, this game I think is causing problems with my xbox, I've never ever felt it heat up so much from a game and I've played games with better graphics for longer periods of time. The pack on the light is red and I don't think i've ever seen that before.

Slightly annoyed as I was in the last quarter dominating the cats.
Had another look, and I think the power box (dunno the name?), the fan inside of it, has stopped working.

Where can I buy a new one from?

^^^would like to know if this is common. Don't want it to **** mine up...

The frustrating thing for me is that every time you have the ball the AI is always on your hammer,they dont give you an inch to dispose the ball correctley it's tackle after tackle after tackle and there really quick yet when the AI gets ball it has lose players everywhere easy marks handball to a team mate etc,etc.

I will get some tips from the designers for you all with regards to marking, timing, etc..

Hey, this game I think is causing problems with my xbox, I've never ever felt it heat up so much from a game and I've played games with better graphics for longer periods of time. The pack on the light is red and I don't think i've ever seen that before.

Slightly annoyed as I was in the last quarter dominating the cats.
Had another look, and I think the power box (dunno the name?), the fan inside of it, has stopped working.

Where can I buy a new one from?

We couldn't make that happen even if we wanted to, it's not a software issue, we have no control over fans, etc...

Playing as Freo and Crowley is pretty much my best mid on the reg. He sits alone behind Sandi at the tap and I'm getting pretty solid at rucking so he normally gets first possession.

Anthony my best fwd by far as well, Can't seem to get Pav into games as well.

Jack helped us with the game while he was at Collingwood - great bloke. (This is not the reason he is dominating for you :) )

everytime i go to start a season every time i go to asign a controller there is always two that come up and i only have one and cant get rid of the other any suggestions what the hell i do to fix it?

Yeah didn't think it would be the game, must be the fan inside the power supply unit.

Ant_ will probably know - should I get a new power supply brick? It seems to make zero noise at all now. Never really had a problem with overheating, haven't gamed for more than an hour for a few months so you could see why I thought it may have been the game.

Ross, why are you hardly posting anymore? I normally skip most of this shit and just read yours...

EB just sent me an email saying my order has been shipped, which means I'll probably receive it tomorrow!! :thumbsu:

The tackle pressure from the AI seems like it's really high from what everyone's saying. :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've edited the attributes of a few players in Richmond, I'm still under salary cap - how come I can't see any changes when in a match? The stats haven't changed

got the game from knox city jb hi fi before played one game essendon vs bulldogs got smashed but my first go. Really loving the game don't know why people are bringing it down.

I've edited the attributes of a few players in Richmond, I'm still under salary cap - how come I can't see any changes when in a match? The stats haven't changed

I haven't got the game so this answer could be just a load of crap but I remember hearing something about a custom team being created when you edit an existing team's players/stats, so maybe you would have to select the custom Richmond team?

Just wanna say great job with the game Ross and the Big Ant crew. I havent had any problems so far and have enjoyed it thoroughly. Keep up the good work guys.

A couple of questions. Can we edit more fundamental things of a player? I can edit the attributes of AFL players fine but can't change their positions. Dunn is a half back flanker and Bartram is a centreman.

Also, can you change their kicking foot? Scully is in as a rightfooter.

I haven't got the game so this answer could be just a load of crap but I remember hearing something about a custom team being created when you edit an existing team's players/stats, so maybe you would have to select the custom Richmond team?

I can't see a custom Richmond team... It looked like i just changed the original

everytime i go to start a season every time i go to asign a controller there is always two that come up and i only have one and cant get rid of the other any suggestions what the hell i do to fix it?

This was happening to me as well. I had to unplug the receivers for the Guitar Hero controllers. If you have any other prefferials plugged into the USB's try unplugging them

anybody here ordered online from JB? Just wondering if anyone's order has been shipped. Now the extreme jealousy is coming out reading all your posts about the game, good and bad, but now I want my copy so I can post too!! Come on JB send me my game please!!

Am I the only one who finds the game easy? Playing on Legendary and I normally win by 5 - 10 goals with 5 minute quarters... It's just not that hard... I've only played one game online which I won. I would play online more but I don't really have the internet for it.

Playing 2 players v comp however is a bit more challenging, but only because my brother sucks

I didn't want to see anything like this lol :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back