AFL LIVE 2011 - 360, PS3 & PC - Part - 20 - READ FAQ BEFORE POSTING

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

got the game from knox city jb hi fi before played one game essendon vs bulldogs got smashed but my first go. Really loving the game don't know why people are bringing it down.

That's because 10% of the commonunity are douch bags and love complaining about anything and everything, and I'm not just talking about games, it becomes their life.

Source- ppl at work :p

Grro, or anybody who knows the answer, is there an option to do NAB and Season in the same Mode or do you do it seperately?

Finding it really hard to target and deliver to the players I want to. It generally just goes in a random direction :/

EB just sent me an email saying my order has been shipped, which means I'll probably receive it tomorrow!! :thumbsu:

The tackle pressure from the AI seems like it's really high from what everyone's saying. :(

The excitement is building, cannot wait to get my game on.

Off topic: Just hope the courier (and not to sound racist) comes to the door instead of saying to the post office that "He wasn't home". pissed me off when i found the PO slip in the mail box saying to pick up my copy of GT5 from the office.

Am I the only one who finds the game easy? Playing on Legendary and I normally win by 5 - 10 goals with 5 minute quarters... It's just not that hard... I've only played one game online which I won. I would play online more but I don't really have the internet for it.

Playing 2 players v comp however is a bit more challenging, but only because my brother sucks

How do you mark the ball? I swear im in front and in prime position and they just leave it. I can't get to a lot of contests as the AI is leading already when im running towards the ball when they kick it from outside 50.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Off topic: Just hope the courier (and not to sound racist) comes to the door instead of saying to the post office that "He wasn't home". pissed me off when i found the PO slip in the mail box saying to pick up my copy of GT5 from the office.

Same thing happened to me with Black Ops and at the time I had no way of cheap transport so I had to take a long walk to the post office and back. What really got me was I was up at 7am to make sure I didn't miss the damn guy. :thumbsdown:

Finding it really hard to target and deliver to the players I want to. It generally just goes in a random direction :/

Yeh it's not easy but I'm getting the hang of it now.

A big tip is when you 'lock on' to a receiver, check out the radar at the bottom - It now has a line from where you are to where the guy your locked onto is. You can then use this to judge your kicking power.

Seriously can't express my love for this game enough. Reccomend reading the instruction booklet and also looking through the tuturiol in 'practice' mode.

Again, top effort Ross and Big Ant, already looking forward to AFL Live 12/13 :thumbsu:

Yeh it's not easy but I'm getting the hang of it now.

A big tip is when you 'lock on' to a receiver, check out the radar at the bottom - It now has a line from where you are to where the guy your locked onto is. You can then use this to judge your kicking power.

Seriously can't express my love for this game enough. Reccomend reading the instruction booklet and also looking through the tuturiol in 'practice' mode.

Again, top effort Ross and Big Ant, already looking forward to AFL Live 12/13 :thumbsu:

Ta I'll try that.

Getting the hang of the controls playing competitive practice mode.

The stab pass is excellent. I love getting a chain of them right. Hard to time though.

I see that in quick games you can't use your custom team. I guess that's fair.

I will write up a Full Review in about a week or so. As I continue playing I am finding more bugs and negative things, but also more intricacies of the game that is making it more enjoyable for me. I have got the hang of the "lock on" mechanism and it is a dream to get right.

Was just in training practicing some kicking. It's all nice and quiet, then all of a sudden out of nowhere, "TOUCHED, PLAY ON!" Shat myself.

Geee what a way to kick start the season. I looked ok after a while in training but.... lost to Western Bulldogs 98.22 to me 1.7! And that was on Rookie.:(

The stab pass is excellent. I love getting a chain of them right. Hard to time though.

I see that in quick games you can't use your custom team. I guess that's fair.

Yeah just on that, I can't seem to get them right. They only travel like 10 metres and go barely 5 cm off the ground, and if I power it up a little to high it does a half arsed torpedo. How the hell do you do it correctly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back