AFL LIVE 2011 - 360, PS3 & PC - Part - 20 - READ FAQ BEFORE POSTING

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm finding Broadcast Close (I think) to be my best angle...

End to End the best for me. The default angle is not that good, too far away from the action.

And I find the technique the players use for taking set shots a little odd. Looks like they're about to snap it over the shoulder when they release the ball....

Why can't you use created players in a normal premiership season? Seems strange??

I too would like to know if this is possible. I created a player, assigned him to port, started the season and he's not on the list.

I apologise if this has been asked/answered, but I've been lurking for some time and haven't seen anything

I too would like to know if this is possible. I created a player, assigned him to port, started the season and he's not on the list.

I apologise if this has been asked/answered, but I've been lurking for some time and haven't seen anything

i believe from what i have read anything you edit you can only use in a custom season which is annoying...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kudos to those going well with the game. I could probably go up from rookie as I can dominate on that but I cannot defend at all, I am always so far from the contests in the defensive 50 and I cannot mark inside the defensive 50. Yeah I should spoil more but when I am in the prime position then I should mark it OK. I think I gotta try spoil a bit more.

Once I get the hang of marking I will probably start playing online.

Just played a game on Legend with 20 minute quarters. Dockers v Brisbane.

Fevola kicked 18 goals.... My highest was Anthony with 7

score was 43. 29. 287 Lions to 37.37.259 Freo

Drummond had 53 possessions (47 were kicks), Black 40, Adock 38 and Freo had Mundy 36, Barlow 36, Fyfe 34
I got overrun in the last quarter because I had like 8 injuries where people had to come off.

Morabito (4), Mundy (2), Broughton (4), Ballantyne(2) - Hamstring
Mcpharlin (4), Palmer (4) - Calf Muscle
Duffield (5) - Shoulder
Hill (7) - Broken Leg

That is ridiculous. And when I had no subs or players on the bench to swap with, I couldn't. I had to wait til the player limped around in a circle before something happened.

Brisbane 355 tackles to my 268
Luke Power had 33 of them.
Fevola 21 marks. Impossible to beat him.

To all you w***ers complaining about this or that. Shut up and be grateful you have an AFL game to play. If you don't like it. Go trade it in.

To Ross and everyone involved I think the majority of people are grateful an appreciative of all the time and effort that has gone into this game. I played for about 4 hours today and thoroughly enjoyed it.

Good game though, quite challenging.

Playing as Richmond against the Gold Coast Suns on Rookie mode (5 minutes per quarter) At the moment, losing 0-40.
They're winning disposals - 48-14.
They have 18 marks to me 0, and they are 9 hitouts to 1.

Enlighten me please sir :)

Well, as has been said all along, it comes down to your positioning and timing, if you feel you are out of position, just spoil, no point pressing the mark button when your opponent is in front of you. With the timing, wait until the circle gets really small (almost gone) and press the mark button, as with everything it does take practice.

Well, as has been said all along, it comes down to your positioning and timing, if you feel you are out of position, just spoil, no point pressing the mark button when your opponent is in front of you. With the timing, wait until the circle gets really small (almost gone) and press the mark button, as with everything it does take practice.
agree with the spoiling bit

If your new i'd spoil 9 times out of 10, and use the right stick to direct it

To all you w***ers complaining about this or that. Shut up and be grateful you have an AFL game to play. If you don't like it. Go trade it in.

To Ross and everyone involved I think the majority of people are grateful an appreciative of all the time and effort that has gone into this game. I played for about 4 hours today and thoroughly enjoyed it.
Lol. Yes people, feedback and criticism are not allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back