AFL LIVE 2011 - 360, PS3 & PC - Part - 25

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ross is There another patch underway, if so whats going to be added?

Surely their will have to be another patch because of all the new problems with this one.
1. Super custom teams online.
2. Cant create custom season, cup or finals with custom teams.
3. Still cant substitute with someone on the field without the game freezing.

The current patch is great but their are still a few problems that need to be fixed.

It would also be cool if the next patch has 7 or 8 minute quarters and maybe even simulation quarter lengths so scores in season mode are more realistic.

hey ross how much did you adjust the legend difficulty if you did. im just playing a season with wce and i just smashed melbourne 295-72 on 10 min qtrs with the supposed increased in legend difficulty. i know its a realistic scoreline based on whats happend to them but gee wizz not much competition at all. it seems like the patch has made the ai more easier to beat. thrashing them from pillar to post. when i had gotten competitive games before the patch.

i love the work you guys have done with the game pre and post patch though except this part lol

anyone else have scorelines like this after getting patch?

hey ross how much did you adjust the legend difficulty if you did. im just playing a season with wce and i just smashed melbourne 295-72 on 10 min qtrs with the supposed increased in legend difficulty. i know its a realistic scoreline based on whats happend to them but gee wizz not much competition at all. it seems like the patch has made the ai more easier to beat. thrashing them from pillar to post. when i had gotten competitive games before the patch.

i love the work you guys have done with the game pre and post patch though except this part lol

The guys at the office can score 400+ against any AI team, so we understand your point, however most of the public find the game difficult when playing AI so we can't go too far.

For those that have the ability to carve the AI up I can only suggest human opponents either locally or online.

I consider myself an average player. im at 70,000xp ive won more than lost.

I find the new legend AI a great challenge. Any harder I think id be screwed. Love the new legend difficulty as now i cant win every game, easily.

Oh my lord whoever thought it would be a good idea to use custom teams online should be banned from making the next one and probably any other game. Awful, awful idea. Everyone just puts Sandilands in the ruck and there's nothing you can do about it. Save that custom team rubbish for season mode.

really think about what you say they all put sando in the ruck um they carnt use custom teams ok so they just use FREO still got sanderlands and the good cuctom teams like mine have a created ruck man which beats sanderlands any way

creator of the verry first five star team eligble for online use :D

The guys at the office can score 400+ against any AI team, so we understand your point, however most of the public find the game difficult when playing AI so we can't go too far.

For those that have the ability to carve the AI up I can only suggest human opponents either locally or online.

ok i want to vs that dude and put him in his place ill even do it whith out my five star custom team

and theres achivmeants for playing on legendary diffcult so corect me if im wrong but isnt it supose to be a hard achivmeant to get as far as all of ur other acheivmeants go. so by not making it hard your handding the shit ***** in the public easy achivmeants its legendary diffculty its not suposed to be easy raise it so we get a challnge oh and for playing othere people ur funny its even esier then the AI if they dont quit ive had one person stay the hole four quaters when i was pumping final score 256 to 0 so raise the difculty

ok i want to vs that dude and put him in his place ill even do it whith out my five star custom team

and theres achivmeants for playing on legendary diffcult so corect me if im wrong but isnt it supose to be a hard achivmeant to get as far as all of ur other acheivmeants go. so by not making it hard your handding the shit ***** in the public easy achivmeants its legendary diffculty its not suposed to be easy raise it so we get a challnge oh and for playing othere people ur funny its even esier then the AI if they dont quit ive had one person stay the hole four quaters when i was pumping final score 256 to 0 so raise the difculty

.....what?

really think about what you say they all put sando in the ruck um they carnt use custom teams ok so they just use FREO still got sanderlands and the good cuctom teams like mine have a created ruck man which beats sanderlands any way

creator of the verry first five star team eligble for online use :D
I stopped reading, and not just because of how terrible your grammar is.

You are everything that is wrong with this game. Chances are you're a shot-blocking quitter too.

Playing as Carlton I stormed home to beat Richmond comfortably. I can't compete against GC Suns however.

I jump to a 5/6 goal start, then it's all one-way traffic. In one instance the Suns scored 20 goals in the first quarter. They were seemingly unstoppable.

One thing I have noticed is that Judd is off the ground as much as he is on, but Ablett played the entire game. Note that I am playing 20 minute quarters (extreme injuries).

I stopped reading, and not just because of how terrible your grammar is.

You are everything that is wrong with this game. Chances are you're a shot-blocking quitter too.

This, bloke sounds like a massive douche.

The Online Mode of this game is so bad on so many levels it's not funny.

The only thing even slightly realistic about it is the inconsistent umpiring.

you only give away free kicks when your holding sprint... so its not inconsistent you just dont know how to play

(Log in to remove this ad.)

While I'm willing to admit that sprint while tackling gives away free kicks a lot of the time, how come the AI can catch us but they don't give away as many free kicks (probably like 20% of what human players seem to give away).

That's part of the game balancing, some people are already killing the AI so if we had them give away more free kicks then it would be even easier.

When are the Xbox users going to get the patch? Its pretty unfair IMO that its been out for a week for PS3 whilst XBox isn't out yet? I know it's not your fault but can you do something that would get the patch out ASAP for XBox?

tumblr_lp0fzcjrFO1qie3i0.gif

WAHHHHHHHH IM BAD AT THE GAME BUT IT MUST BE THE GAMES FAULT. WAHHH

you only give away free kicks when your holding sprint... so its not inconsistent you just dont know how to play

I think it's actually when your guys are sprinting...not if you are holding sprint. The difference is, your AI players can give away free kicks.

I know this because I went into the XMB during an online game, and in that time my team gave away three free kicks.... So it definitely wasn't me holding sprint.

I'm not saying I'm bad at the game. I win most of the games even with the umpiring. I'm just saying that it's annoying and yes I know not to sprint while tackling yet I still get free kicks paid against me...

And then there's the glitch exploitation. My God the glitch exploitation... Well they may not be glitches but still: Forcing me to play on when I mark the ball by first tackling then bumping me, standing too far in the mark and making me kick it into them so I do not get a goal, continuous rushing of the ball despite no pressure and bumping me so I stop running then tackling me so (sometimes) I get a holding the ball free paid against me just to name a few.

All this added with the (depends who I play) mass amounts of lag really make this game unplayable at times.

On a side note: in the online stats section it says I have only had 40 free kicks paid against me yet I get about 10 per game :/

Lulz. My cousin finally beat me online (hadn't beaten me since we first started playing the game months ago).

I usually smash him by 50-100 every time, but he played as Fremantle and I chose North for a bit of challenge. Tight game, but he ran away with it. Could hardly beat him in the ruck and once Freo win the ruck the ball just goes into their midfield and then forward.

Game before I destroyed him by about 70 playing as Gold Coast versus his Adelaide.

It's now at the point where I'll select Fremantle online against anyone who is using Fremantle. Did so against someone who has beat me before using Fremantle. We both when Freo and I smashed him by 50.

And no surprises that Scootyb's Fremantle is dominating our league comp with a perfect record and % of 200+. I fully expect him to take out the league and will be surprised if he drops a game.

Online is probably at its least enjoyable. Just custom teams or Fremantle am I matched against, and that's after a number of minutes of waiting. At least I can get private matches against BFers but even then sometimes there is just no one on to play (living in WA it's pretty late for the easterners by the time I can have a run), other than maybe HBK, illnino or Scootyb and they are just a nightmare to play. :p

seems online is a bit ruined now as i can very rarely get a matchup against a default team, i dont want to play customs or altered teams as its not fun, so go back to the menu, it takes around 20 - 30 mins to find a matchup now which is to long to be worthwhile

seems online is a bit ruined now as i can very rarely get a matchup against a default team, i dont want to play customs or altered teams as its not fun, so go back to the menu, it takes around 20 - 30 mins to find a matchup now which is to long to be worthwhile

That's the brilliance of auto-matchups for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back