AFL LIVE 2011 - 360, PS3 & PC - Part - 25

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could probably do it in one game with 20 min quarters on the easiest setting ;)
More fun this way. Doesn't feel like a drag. :thumbsu:

Plus, I try and beat my own high scores each game. Really start forgetting about the goals.

Was playing online with my brother up 151-1 just before 3/4 time and the game froze.

Too scared to restart the playstation because we fear it could reset our streak/online data
2v1 players on a 60-game winning streak?

I sense shenanigans.

I sense shenanigans.

Nah, blueboy and his brother play fine. They are the only team to get even close to me and my brother without playing cheap / us not paying any attention.

Getting even close is beating us once easily and only JUST losing to us in the only private game we played. After an awesome goal from general play by Daniel Motlop with about 10 seconds on the clock :p

Did it mate, stats remain, 60 win streak....gone.

I'll definitely take that though, couldnt imagine what it would be like to lose the lot.

I thought you said you were playing offline :eek:

My bad.

Still, as I alluded to, there wasn't exactly anything else you could do.

Oh, and you don't have to imagine what it'd be like to lose all your online stats/data, just ask me....:( (I was 3rd on the PSN leader board)

I ****ing give up. I cant get good at this game. Fml.
How about instead of sending me messages asking to play games with you, try and play them out without putting down your controller or sending me messages like 'i give up'. :rolleyes:

Rest assured, I won't be playing with you again. Soft.

Yeah well I was getting pretty freakin pissed off, wasn't thinking and thought **** it, cant win. It's not fun not being able to touch it you know.
Wow.

Play to have some fun and not to win, and don't act like a little bitch if you're losing.

Explain how it was fun on my end? It didn't matter what I did, you got it down your end and kicked goals, I kicked what, 3 goals? You kicked like 18. I couldn't win shit, I tackled and gave away frees, when nothing is going your way why bother?

I could have just quit, but instead I half played it out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just imagine everyone online being so good. I try to do very well on the game against the AI before I start playing online. Kudos to those who try online from the get go and don't quit.

I have played 2, won 2. Both quit on me though. Haven't played it since, not only to remain my dazzling 2 game streak/100% record, but because I thought the patch would have been out by now.

Microsoft really are awful.

Man just lost to Richmond :(

But then beat a 5 star hawks team, nothing beats that as North.

Im pretty sure i have played the same guy cant remember his team name but did he have a custom team with justin koSHITski as the ruckman.

Explain how it was fun on my end? It didn't matter what I did, you got it down your end and kicked goals, I kicked what, 3 goals? You kicked like 18. I couldn't win shit, I tackled and gave away frees, when nothing is going your way why bother?

Again, wow.

Quit your bitching and look at this thread and apply what is needed to your game.

http://bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?t=845170

It has turned a 16 goals to 2 player into someone who can genuinely compete with the best on BigFooty's PS3 community.

So get onto those tips...

I played another game tonight with a guy I had previously versed. Mat0369 he is whats wrong with this game. He exploits the bugs in the game, he continuasly bumps me and he plays 2 on 1. Seriously when is Microsoft going to release the patch. It's getting beyond ridiculous. And how can u kick a point if ur facing the goals and u soccer it out from 10m and it goes out to the right? It has never happened before. The umpiring is also bu**s*** he bumps me off the ball and no free i bump him which wasn't as bad and he gets 50 and he tackles me after i mark it and nothing happens and i accidently tackle him and its 50? The patch better seriously hurry up.

How about instead of sending me messages asking to play games with you, try and play them out without putting down your controller or sending me messages like 'i give up'. :rolleyes:

Rest assured, I won't be playing with you again. Soft.

Don't see the point in players doing this. You will never get better if you quit when your losing. Do people think players get good as soon as they played the game.

No. They learnt how to play. Toughen up mate and learn from losing.

EBIAC; You on xbox ? Would be intrested in having a game or two from a good player. Hard to judge online players sometimes. Who do you play as ?

I sense shenanigans.

If by 'shenanigans' you mean the whole shot blocking/excessive bumping/running forward of the ball at stoppages then you'd be incorrect. Only do that stuff if its 2 vs 2 and they employ the same tactics.

However half the wins would have been pre patch, so they have a massive asterisk next to them cause they were against 1 person. "Cheap wins" so to speak

If by 'shenanigans' you mean the whole shot blocking/excessive bumping/running forward of the ball at stoppages then you'd be incorrect. Only do that stuff if its 2 vs 2 and they employ the same tactics.

However half the wins would have been pre patch, so they have a massive asterisk next to them cause they were against 1 person. "Cheap wins" so to speak
So after the patch have you found yourself getting consistent 2 vs 2 games?

Also, I take it you guys are 'Zhoom'?

So after the patch have you found yourself getting consistent 2 vs 2 games?

Also, I take it you guys are 'Zhoom'?

Yeah, much more consistent anyway, we've probably played 30 or so games post patch, would have played 1 player 5 or 6 times. 2 of which were the topped ranked player.

I rekon the patch is great, cause you blokes no longer see guys like me as 'dogs' and i still get to enjoy the game.

And yeah psn is zhoom.

Don't see the point in players doing this. You will never get better if you quit when your losing. Do people think players get good as soon as they played the game.

No. They learnt how to play. Toughen up mate and learn from losing.

EBIAC; You on xbox ? Would be intrested in having a game or two from a good player. Hard to judge online players sometimes. Who do you play as ?
It was really quite 'really?' invoking.

My GT is BelovedKiller44. I'm really not all that great TBH, but I'm always up for a friendly game, no matter what the result. :thumbsu:

Always go as Carlton online.

Good to hear. Nothing more challenging than a genuine 2v1 contest. :thumbsu:

I rekon the patch is great, cause you blokes no longer see guys like me as 'dogs' and i still get to enjoy the game.

You're still a cheat, and I can't believe that Big Ant allows the 2v1 games to happen without a chance to back out.

Do you really think you're good by playing 2v1 constantly?

Yeah, much more consistent anyway, we've probably played 30 or so games post patch, would have played 1 player 5 or 6 times. 2 of which were the topped ranked player.

And yeah psn is zhoom.

That's great to hear, and the point of the patch. We really want 4 v 4, 3 v 3, 2 v 2, but if a matching game can't be found within a few minutes then it will drop 4 v 4 to 4 v 3, etc... until it finds a match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back