Preview AFL NAB Cup Round 2 - Gold Coast v Geelong, Metricon Stadium, 7:40PM (8:40PM AEDT) Friday 2 March

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: AFL NAB Cup Round 2 - Gold Coast v Geelong, Metricon Stadium, 7:40PM (8:40PM AEDT) Friday 2 Marc

Video Streams

International viewers can get live video of games from http://www.afl.livesport.tv/.

Local viewers can see games on Foxtel or via XBox or T-Box (though you'd need to be desperate given the limitations of T-Box).

Please do not post in this thread asking for links to streams. Your account will be suspended for a day.

Re: AFL NAB Cup Round 2 - Gold Coast v Geelong, Metricon Stadium, 7:40PM (8:40PM AEDT) Friday 2 Marc

Please make sure you have a backup plan. I've heard that the Golf Course will be shut this year (for game nights), meaning you will not be able to park there on game-days.

Getting to and from Metricon is easily the achilles heel of this place. It's a great stadium once you get to it, but it's a pain in the ass travelling there. It annoys many, including us GC fans.

What's the opinion of fans about who will be rotated out? After half time, will the senior players like Hawkins, Bartel, Selwood etc. be rotated out for the younger boys? Or will these older players likely play the whole game?

I've been told the only way the football interferes with the golf club is if you want a booking at the bistro,you will have to pay at the time of booking other than that it's business as usual tonight.

Please make sure you have a backup plan. I've heard that the Golf Course will be shut this year (for game nights), meaning you will not be able to park there on game-days.

Getting to and from Metricon is easily the achilles heel of this place. It's a great stadium once you get to it, but it's a pain in the ass travelling there. It annoys many, including us GC fans.

What's the opinion of fans about who will be rotated out? After half time, will the senior players like Hawkins, Bartel, Selwood etc. be rotated out for the younger boys? Or will these older players likely play the whole game?

Hawkins didn't play last week and Byrnes needs the gametime so they will play a full game.

Likewise Bartel and Selwood only play 1 game each last week.

Taylor might be the senior player who gets rotated at half time I think, possibly Stokes too.

Please let there be no injuries, the pre season comps always terrify me with dread that a key player will be injuried.

Disappointing Smedts will miss, but other than that, very happy with the side selected. Can't wait to see Hawkins back out there.

Please let there be no injuries, the pre season comps always terrify me with dread that a key player will be injured.

I know what you mean. I forgot that Josh Hunt missed the 09 season and GF until I bought the 09 NAB cup GF DVD over the Christmas holidays.

I can't wait to see how Hawkins goes tonight, I've been on a 5 month high since the granny.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back