AFL Round 15

Remove this Banner Ad

Honestly cant see us winning and if Adelaide get a run on they could win by more than 15 points....

Also can picture Sydney winning by 4-5 goals...

Also wouldn't be surprised if the Hawks beat Geelong...

Also got a funny feeling about port tomorrow night (thats why im staying away from that game)

Saints should win though :p

Id go....

Adelaide 1-39
Sydney 1-39
Hawthorn +18.5
St.Kilda 25+

Odds of about $16 :thumbsu:

I gotta feeling about Port too, chocco will walk Monday morning after we get beaten by 120 points. Are you actually serious?

Port/Coll: Swan $2.25 (Most Disposals Group B), Shaw $4 (Most Disposals Group A) & Cloke $9 (Top Goal Scorer)
Geel/Haw: Ablett $2.25, Burgoyne $21 & Podsiadly $4
WCE/Adel: Thompson $5, Vince $2.75 & Tippett $4.50
BL/StK: Montagna $3.25, Rischitelli $4.50 & Milne $5
Rich/Fre: Tuck $3.50, Jackson $4.25 & Riewoldt $1.85

Leading Goalkicker R15 - Podsiadly @ $13

All prices are TAB. Good luck this weekend people!

Apparently thunderstorms/rain in perth today and showers tomorrow for the Eagles v Cros game.

West Coast at $10 and adelaide at $18 for lowest score of round.

Bit of value there.

Pies over 25
Geelong
Richmond/Richmond
Saints over 15.5

odds of 11.70ish

Richmond are bet of the week IMO , they're playing good team footy and with Barlow out, Pav will have to play more middfield which will see them struggle up forward. Whose going to stand the in form Riewoldt aswell?

I want to load up on collingwood but im a little worried with this williams thing, will port have a crack or give up and save it for next week with caretaker coach?
Thoughts

Dane Swan - Most Disposals (Group A) @ 2.50 (Sportingbet).

BET OF THE WEEK.

Last time we played Port, he had 46 disposals, and in group A, only Kane Cornes is a serious contender.
I've taken it after reading this, but unfortunately only got $2.25. It seems some others agreed with your thinking. I'd honestly rate him more like even money to top the possession count; particulary as Williams has said in the past he doesn't rate Swan's possessions and would rather tag Pendlebury et al. Not to mention that he's basically untaggable anyway, and played loose man mopping up last week. If that happens again, lock him in straight away! :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apparently thunderstorms/rain in perth today and showers tomorrow for the Eagles v Cros game.

West Coast at $10 and adelaide at $18 for lowest score of round.

Bit of value there.

West Coast don't really have a backline capable of shutting down Adelaides forwards (all of which are firing atm). I'd be very surprised if Adelaide were anywhere near lowest score.

Jack Riewoldt for most goals @ $4.75 seems decent value to me. Gonna head over to the dome straight after the Cats game so loaded up on him for something to cheer for (now there's no Barlow).

Also think that Richmond with the spread into North with the spread is free money, although not huge odds. Chuck the Saints in for a little more value.

Glad I didn't put anything on the Pies game tonight though, as everything logical in my brain says they'll win by 12 goals, you've just gotta tread carefully around teams when a coach leaves.

Gone big on Pies, and will go big again on Saints if pies get up tonight.

Will go small on Geel 1-39 too Id reckon.

Also a free bet on Saints/Pies/Manly/Penrith/Freo/Syd just for fun.

just jumped on
pies -32.5
pies over 60
pies score over 121

also a few tennis multis adding in with the pies as above... never thought id say this but... go pies give em a flogging
Dangerous bet given what's transpired at Port today....but Port have been putrid I guess.

I'm happy to take Collingwood as part of a multi.

Given the circumstances of choco departure bets tnite

swan most possies @ 2.25
swan most dt points @ 2.30

Jack @ 5 most goals for round with silviagni to get a footy lesson.

good luck

Under 171.5 Coll/PA is the bet tonight it is so windy here in Adelaide, plus its favouring one end which lends itself to the team kicking into the wind putting numbers back to avoid getting blown away, really like this bet.

Dangerous bet given what's transpired at Port today....but Port have been putrid I guess.

I'm happy to take Collingwood as part of a multi.
they are putrid dingster deadset wouldnt be surprised if the margin goes past 100 tonight although i rekon it ill get to about 60 then the pies just back off

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Round 15

Remove this Banner Ad

Back