AFL Round 17

Remove this Banner Ad

Really deflating coming off 3 terribad weeks, hope for a change of fortune soon!

3u West Coast H2H @ 2.33
1u GoldCoast H2H @ 8.05
3u Bulldogs -16.5 @ 1.92
2u Fremantle +25.5 @ 1.92
--

Collingwood 25+
Sydney H2H
West Coast H2H
Bulldogs H2H
2u @ 5.84

Collingwood 25+
Melbourne 16+
Bulldogs 25+
3u @ 5.23

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really like the Prismall over Reilly disposals too and DT betting of Jacobs over Hille. Both on Centrebet.
Like this one, thanks for pointing it out. 4 units for me @ $1.82.

Something I really like this week is Ablett to kick the most goals in the Richmond v GC game. Not being 100% I can see him playing the majority of the game up forward, as Smith will dominate the ruck and allow Swallow and Rischitelli to perform very well in the midfield, with McKenzie and Stanley helping out.

The GC forward line looks very top heavy and Ablett at their feet could see him kick a bag of 5. Being at a tropical venue I believe contested marking will be difficult, making it hard for Jack and Griff, and having dropped Post it seems Vickery will spend a bit of time in the ruck.

His opponent will be one of Newman, Batchelor or Houli if he happens to go forward (maybe even Deledio who did beat Goddard convincingly in Round 2, but hasn't been especially good defensively since). Newman hasn't been in the best form all year, Ablett will have Batchelor covered at ground level, and we all know Houli's defensive capabilities (or lack thereof) at this stage.

I very rarely have a >0.5u play at a goalkicker market, but I think this really has potential.

2u @ 11s - Ablett to kick most goals in GC v Rich (Centrebet)

Note: Is 15s to kick the first goal too.

4 units - Griffen > Swallow DT @ $1.70 (centrebet)

Griff has 7 tons in his last 8, Swallow has 1 in his last 5. The Dogs are in good form and could well put Picken on Swallow.

2u West Coast over St. Kilda @ 2.18 (Betfair) - still can't believe they're not favourites

also played 2u on adelaide, and 1.5u on scott thompson in his trio, but i won't claim them coz of lateness

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Round 17

Remove this Banner Ad

Back