AFL Round 17

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone know if Sportingbet has given out any free bets recently or promo codes? If so I'll probably use it to jump on Freo at $3.60 against the Swans.

Having more money than sense, I've taken Gold Coast 1-39 into Port Adelaide 1-39, paying approximately 31-1 with a lazy $10 on it.

It's gonna be a tense night in front of the TV this evening...

Anyone think taking Port at the line is a good bet? Port have played in the sort of heat that will be experienced tonight a lot more than Melbourne. I'm thinking it will be close and I think Port could stay close and possibly snatch a victory.

Thoughts?

I tossed up whether to take the line but I've decided to just take them outright into stk/wc under 24.5.

MGS (0.5u)

Le Cras @ 6

FGS (0.2u)

Schneider @ 21
Milne @ 12

Also on WCE +8.5 for 2u. Best of luck everyone.

edit: Hooray Milne!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Adding:
1st goal of the 2nd half, all at Centrebet:
0.2U Jurrah @12 loss
0.07U Hartlett @31 loss
0.07U Boak @26 loss

1U MEL 1st to 25 3rd Q @1.9 (B365) win

Edit: Unlucky, I just put on 1U(@3) on MEL -63.5 before that last Port goal.

Was feeling good about my Saints 1-19 bet until bloody Mackenzie turfed that kick in the dying minutes... That certainly didn't happen in my dream :(

Watching st kilda play is like watching a game of chess, and the funny thing is with all those negative footballers eg dempster,jones,kick it sideways fisher,gwilt,dawson thats all they can play.

Adding:
2.5U SYD/FREO <170.5 @1.9(B365)
1U DBL WBD ML/WBD & NTH >186.5 @2.6(B365)

I won my 2.5U bet on the Saints game total <177.5. I won't complain about good old 'Saints footy.'

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Round 17

Remove this Banner Ad

Back