Game Day AFL Round 22 - Matchday Discussion Geelong@Collingwood (MCG – 2:10PM)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we don't win today...I'm done !

Nb is that how to do it?
Oh...& I forgot, we should sack Bucks if we lose (& all the other coaches, the Football department, the Predsident, the Board, the cheer squad & especially the coffee lady)
There is no excuse...

For bad coffee.

The next generation? Turn it up. Two players? Which club isn't doing that?
I'm excited about our half forward line, in fact most fans are, except for you of course.

With 1/3 of our best 22 missing against the 3rd team on the ladder it's hard to see a victory coming today. Also hard to read too much from a loss unless it's a 100 point thumping.

I'm just looking forward to going along and seeing the boys have a crack after I missed the game last week :)

Exciting to see the CHF line named as it is and can't wait for the cheers whenever Daicos gets near it.

Go Pies!

The next generation? Turn it up. Two players? Which club isn't doing that?

Pretty much any player who has played under a 100 games is developing and is a candidate for the next generation.

So apart from Dunn, Howe, Sidebottom, Blair and Fasolo (5 players) the team is a young developing one.

After a disappointing year, a good hard fought win with Moore and daicos kicking a couple each and brown having a good game would give us so much happiness and hope for the future

Probably not the right thread to post this in, but I'm not able to find my membership card. Does anyone know of a way I can get a replacement card or ticket?

Probably not the right thread to post this in, but I'm not able to find my membership card. Does anyone know of a way I can get a replacement card or ticket?
Ring the club, (84120000) they'll probably give you a free ticket to make sure you go!.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Best bet would be to go to the members services caravan thing near gate 4-5 and see if they can help you. Get you membership number off the website if you don't know it.

I'm normally SUPER confident against Geelong but I think we're missing just a few too many players to be that confident.

Would not be at all surprised to see us win though. We just love playing Geelong.

I think we might cop one of our worst losses for the season, hopefully not, but I think this is very likely a comfortable loss.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back