Game Day AFL Round 22 - Matchday Discussion Geelong@Collingwood (MCG – 2:10PM)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smith is so sh*t. I was high on him last season. But god damn he's a liability.

People give Langdon crap but Langdon is a pure defender. Smith is not

That was Langdons man by the way........just saying

That was Langdons man by the way........just saying

True but to be fair, the way the game is played these days you have your man during a stoppage then chaos breaks loose then you take the closest man.

There aren't positions anymore.

Probably.. what's your point?
The real point should be not a knock on Grundy but Cox is that rare beast potentially. A ruckman forward who kicks goals. He and Grundy can play together on that basis

They will come back and probably hit the front at some stage.. the question is can we surge again and close it out this time and not just roll over.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My mum told me that hate is a very strong word, but god damn I hate Jarryd Blair so much!
Hate a Collingwood players who is not talented but tres hard. Why hate him, he just gives his all. Hate players with more talent who don't go as hard as him makes more sense.

True but to be fair, the way the game is played these days you have your man during a stoppage then chaos breaks loose then you take the closest man.

It happened right in front of me.......leave the excuses for someone else mate.

The real point should be not a knock on Grundy but Cox is that rare beast potentially. A ruckman forward who kicks goals. He and Grundy can play together on that basis

I think Cox and Grundy should play together with Reid back. He doesn't do much up forward half the time. Think Cox is better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back