AFL Round 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the Blues bring the intensity they brought Friday night, they will pants Essendon. I've already taken 5U on the line at -37.5 and the only thing that concerns me is if after most likely having a big build up internally last week about having a chance to "prove themselves" against a genuine challenger, the Blues have a bit of a mental let down this week. Otherwise, they'll smoke them IMO

I hope people haven't fallen in love with Carlton to quickly...If Essendon bring the intensity that Collingwood brought against Carlton then we will get pantsed but if we come out and get a sniff then I can't see us getting blown away here.

I hope people haven't fallen in love with Carlton to quickly...If Essendon bring the intensity that Collingwood brought against Carlton then we will get pantsed but if we come out and get a sniff then I can't see us getting blown away here.

Do you think trailing the Gold Coast at 3/4 time was a better level of intensity than what Collingwood produced?

Have taken

Swans under 39
Brisbane under 39
@6.019

Swans under 39
Brisbane under 39
Eagles under 39
@15.530

Swans under 39
Brisbane under 39
Eagles under 39
Saints under 39
@35.252

CB - WCE <40 would have the highest probability IMO

Past 4 games have been within ~2 goals, 2 wins each at their respective home grounds (Aurora/Patersons) Those margins had Buddy/Roughead kicking bags 5+ will be difficult for Haw over there. WCE should monster clearances, stretching Haw defence. I think they have a better matchup and have been kicking straight 69.38 for the year.

Goodes susp has put me off Syd and GC unpredicability in being competitive back to back weeks. Still a worthy multi though.

CB - WCE <40 would have the highest probability IMO

Past 4 games have been within ~2 goals, 2 wins each at their respective home grounds (Aurora/Patersons) Those margins had Buddy/Roughead kicking bags 5+ will be difficult for Haw over there. WCE should monster clearances, stretching Haw defence. I think they have a better matchup and have been kicking straight 69.38 for the year.

Goodes susp has put me off Syd and GC unpredicability in being competitive back to back weeks. Still a worthy multi though.

All valid points and I do agree with you.

Have watched a fair bit of Sydney this year they just seem to what is necessary to win without winning huge. I can see North putting up a good fight but ultimatey coming short (hope I'm wrong) which is why I'm happy to take the under 39 as the base.

It would not surprise me at all to see Gold Coast get up but think the lions will do just enough. Leuenberger got the 3 votes and Black got 2 last time they played I've been told so big outs.

Saint's only because it is at Etihad. They cost me last week winning over 39 but taking the risk again.

Eagles and Hawks you mentioned above. Reckon the Eagles are really keen to prove they can perform against a flag contender.

Do you think trailing the Gold Coast at 3/4 time was a better level of intensity than what Collingwood produced?

We never play well interstate. We did enough to get the points and will fire up this week. Our form is alot better than people are giving credit for considering early injuries and reduced bench and rotations in each game. We had North on toast and let them back in who have since beaten Geelong, we have beat Port who alot of people are saying have improved and would have beat them by alot more if we kicked straight and had full use of bench(we had NAT RAT playing last quarter with a torn hammy). Our fwd line will trouble Carlton on the weekend and they still have there fair share of spuds down in the backline. We won't lose by more than 39 this week.

First multi for the weekend

Fremantle +24.5
Carlton 25+
West Coast
North Melbourne +24.5
@ $5.89

Adding
Carlton 25+
Collingwood 25+
Gold Coast +24.5
West Coast +24.5
Geelong 25+
@ $5.92

Just took 3u carlton -40.5 @ 2.03 on pinnacle. The arguments itt pointing to a big blues win have been compelling and cant turn down those odds.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Selection Selection Details Result
1/3 Australian Rules
AFL Carlton v Essendon
21/04/2012 13:45
Head to Head
Carlton @ 1.11 (Win)

Pending settlement
2/3 Australian Rules
AFL Geelong v Richmond
22/04/2012 13:10
Head to Head
Geelong @ 1.17 (Win)

Pending settlement
3/3 Australian Rules
AFL Collingwood v Port Adelaide
21/04/2012 14:10
Head to Head
Collingwood @ 1.24 (Win)

Pending settlement

- Multibet @ 1.61

Total stake: $2,000.

That's free money right there.

Should be a week ban for using the free money line...I can't see it losing and it's a fair price but puhhhhhlease don't use that term.
The only reason I think it's a lock is because Carlton is a given, and the Cats/Pies our out for blood after Round 3.

Bet365 has the game total for tomorrows match at 172.5. Im getting a feeling it could be a fairly high scoring game and thats a pretty low line for a game at etihad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back