AFL Silver Membership Waitlist Number Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Also wondering: The AFL membership says I ‘count towards my club’s membership tally’.

If I wanted to have guaranteed access to purchase a club-participating Grand Final ticket (2025 and beyond) but still wanted to be an AFL member, would I need to…

a) Be an AFL Bronze member AND club member AND purchase the club premiership member add on? or…

b) Be an AFL Bronze member + just purchase the club premiership member add on, as I already count towards the club member tally (Is this even possible?)

Thanks in advance!

Ok just want to get this one out of the way early...

"I think silver club support should have priority over gold non club support"

Get Out Theatre GIF by Tony Awards

Also wondering: The AFL membership says I ‘count towards my club’s membership tally’.

If I wanted to have guaranteed access to purchase a club-participating Grand Final ticket (2025 and beyond) but still wanted to be an AFL member, would I need to…

a) Be an AFL Bronze member AND club member AND purchase the club premiership member add on? or…

b) Be an AFL Bronze member + just purchase the club premiership member add on, as I already count towards the club member tally (Is this even possible?)

Thanks in advance!
Each club is different. I know Carlton you only go into the GF ballot after 10 years continuous lower tier membership as priority 3 but other clubs might go straight into the ballot.

Unless you are keen to see non Geelong games I think a higher tier Cats membership will be better overall. You'll be waiting 50 years to get to gold

Thanks in advance!
b)

Well if ever we wanted a test to see if there’s enough seats for Silvers to get a chance here it is.
I doubt it. They'll flog off seats to the Corprates and give just enough for the club support golds.

Well if ever we wanted a test to see if there’s enough seats for Silvers to get a chance here it is.
Agree but it's still not the bets combo, it's hardly GWS vs. Freo or similar.

Thanks in advance!
Richmond allow you to add on a Grand Final Guarantee (Maurice Rioli Club) to your AFL Membership. They also allow you to add on a Reserved Seat/Bay membership (including the ones that have a Grand Final Guarantee attached) at a discounted cost. I would contact the Geelong Membership department and ask them what your options are.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’d guess a year currently, depending on how many Bronze members there are and how many Silver drop off each year.
Each club is different. I know Carlton you only go into the GF ballot after 10 years continuous lower tier membership as priority 3 but other clubs might go straight into the ballot.

Unless you are keen to see non Geelong games I think a higher tier Cats membership will be better overall. You'll be waiting 50 years to get to gold
Richmond allow you to add on a Grand Final Guarantee (Maurice Rioli Club) to your AFL Membership. They also allow you to add on a Reserved Seat/Bay membership (including the ones that have a Grand Final Guarantee attached) at a discounted cost. I would contact the Geelong Membership department and ask them what your options are.
Thanks very much folks - appreciate the help.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Silver Membership Waitlist Number Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back