AFL Silver Membership Waitlist Number Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Only about 600 of them. Odds are they're not on here haha
I am.

I am actually a member of both Swans and Lions (AFL club support Lions) even though I am an Essendon supporter. Now living in Brisbane so attached it to Lions so I get access to the Gabba games.

Also Foundation Member of GWS from 20 years living in Canberra and a Suns 6 game member too as I go to most of the games at Nerang.

I have 3121 and AFL membership so I get my 3121 at a cheaper price. But I am considering changing my AFL membership team of support to tassie when they come in.

What do you reckon the odds of silver making the cut for a ticket
A Richmond member with a Hawthorn player as his profile pic considering converting to Tasmania. Wowza

A Richmond member with a Hawthorn player as his profile pic considering converting to Tasmania. Wowza
Not considering converting to tasmania, but I always said I would get a membership to Tasmania when they come in, considering my family is tasmanian so easier just to transfer the AFL membership. I'll still have my 3121. Been a Richmond member since 1994 so that's never going to change.

The Hawthorn player pic is an inside joke.

Silver to Gold would now be 25-30 years.

I have friends whom are 14 years in and still Silver were told 7-8 years at the time.

This was a 2010-11 sign up, as there was a massive influx after Collingwoods 2010 Premiership.

You may be better served looking at premium club memberships with shorter waiting times, AFL Gold is only going to be a longer wait every year that goes by.

I am one of those people. Been Silver for about 13 years now and am told about another 5 years. So basically upto 20 years when the initial estimate was 10 years.

I guess the people running the show 13 years ago had no idea the AFL were going to rugpull their own members. Sad really.

Anyone recall what time did the Pies V Lions GF sell out in the AFL members last year for Gold members?

A few minutes in. I had a couple Gold non-competing barcodes and did not get seats and I was in the queue ahead of time and made it through about 5 mins into sale. Nothing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am one of those people. Been Silver for about 13 years now and am told about another 5 years. So basically upto 20 years when the initial estimate was 10 years.

I guess the people running the show 13 years ago had no idea the AFL were going to rugpull their own members. Sad really.
What’s your waitlist out of curiosity? I’m gold (2009 join) but the wife joined a couple of years after me in 2011 and was 2382 end of 2023..

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Silver Membership Waitlist Number Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back