AFL Silver Membership Waitlist Number Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

You would think a stkilda club support (assuming the posters son follows the same team) would be eligible for an upgrade well before the Collingwood club support, so don’t really think it could be that
its not Australian Fairness League when it comes to afl members

You would think a stkilda club support (assuming the posters son follows the same team) would be eligible for an upgrade well before the Collingwood club support, so don’t really think it could be that
There is an argument for capping club of support. What is the point of getting to Gold if you miss out on a Grand Final ticket when your team plays because there are so many fellow or opposition supporters?

Really should have kept my original 2011 membership, I was elsewhere for about five year but as a Fremantle club support could have been gold by now...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fyi
The AFL Event Office has cancelled the barcodes of a range of corporate hospitality tickets just days out from the grand final after its portal was hacked.

The event office handles corporate tickets – the smallest allocation for the grand final at the MCG on Saturday. Those involving Before the Bounce, Crown Grand Final Breakfast, Grand Final Plus Pass, Hassett Room, Ultimate Nobu, and Ultimate Suite packages have been impacted.

Fyi
The AFL Event Office has cancelled the barcodes of a range of corporate hospitality tickets just days out from the grand final after its portal was hacked.

The event office handles corporate tickets – the smallest allocation for the grand final at the MCG on Saturday. Those involving Before the Bounce, Crown Grand Final Breakfast, Grand Final Plus Pass, Hassett Room, Ultimate Nobu, and Ultimate Suite packages have been impacted.
There is an argument for capping club of support. What is the point of getting to Gold if you miss out on a Grand Final ticket when your team plays because there are so many fellow or opposition supporters?
Didn’t they do this with West Coast? I thought there was some restriction on being an Eagles Club support member because there was a waiting list for Eagles season tickets.

Might have been back in the Subi days.

I signed up 2012.

Waitlist. 5584
Im actually sorry to hear that for you mate. I signed up at the start of 2010 and was put to Gold in Mid 2022.

Just an update off the AFL Membership website for my kids who were signed up last in 2023.

AFL Member wait list number(s): 25418 / 25419 / 25420

Fyi

Thoughts and prayers go out to those affected.

Im actually sorry to hear that for you mate. I signed up at the start of 2010 and was put to Gold in Mid 2022.

Just an update off the AFL Membership website for my kids who were signed up last in 2023.

AFL Member wait list number(s): 25418 / 25419 / 25420
Junior memberships or silver? And out of interest, when in 2023?

Curious as the AFL Membership team have played funny buggers with me previously.

They're basically the same aren't they? Don't Juniors automatically roll over to Silver when they turn 7?
Precisely,

I signed my two boys up in 2023 to junior memberships and was not issued a waitlist number - which I then queried the membership department on and they fobbed me off in response.

Precisely,

I signed my two boys up in 2023 to junior memberships and was not issued a waitlist number - which I then queried the membership department on and they fobbed me off in response.
Hmm, interesting. I signed my son up 4 years ago (he's still under 7), he has a waitlist number. I signed my daughter up this year and don't have a waitlist number. I was hoping it'd pop up when they sort out all the upgrades this year.

Hmm, interesting. I signed my son up 4 years ago (he's still under 7), he has a waitlist number. I signed my daughter up this year and don't have a waitlist number. I was hoping it'd pop up when they sort out all the upgrades this year.
I enquired over the phone a while back and was told something to the effect of “juniors don’t get allocated a waitlist number” which was completely contrary to their own marketing material associated with the membership.

Will wait until the next round of upgrades to see if one appears but just something to be mindful of.

I enquired over the phone a while back and was told something to the effect of “juniors don’t get allocated a waitlist number” which was completely contrary to their own marketing material associated with the membership.

Will wait until the next round of upgrades to see if one appears but just something to be mindful of.
I wonder if it's due to the manner in which they were signed up? My son has a separate account that is linked to mine, which I can switch to, but my daughter is listed under my account. Not really sure why they're different (kinda bugs me that they are), I think maybe I was logged into my account for one, but not the other.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Silver Membership Waitlist Number Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back