AFL Silver Membership Waitlist Number Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Probably, but sorta detrimental to the purpose of having a membership reserve if anyone can get in.
I kind of get it. Club memberships are so large now and you don't want people locked out with seats going to waste, but I am not getting what I signed up for. I find it annoying that we increasingly need to book seats at $10.90 (plus booking fee) rather than just scan in. It adds up. They should leave a couple of bays each time for AFL members to scan in and they should also see out all other GA areas before considering offering up any of our seats.

I kind of get it. Club memberships are so large now and you don't want people locked out with seats going to waste, but I am not getting what I signed up for. I find it annoying that we increasingly need to book seats at $10.90 (plus booking fee) rather than just scan in. It adds up. They should leave a couple of bays each time for AFL members to scan in and they should also see out all other GA areas before considering offering up any of our seats.
The seats they've sold in those bays wouldn't have changed the level of seats available to AFL members for walk ups. It would still be back of level Q. After it got 89k last time this was always a book to get decent seats type of game.

The seats they've sold in those bays wouldn't have changed the level of seats available to AFL members for walk ups. It would still be back of level Q. After it got 89k last time this was always a book to get decent seats type of game.
Fair point. I just feel compelled to book a seat because the AFL often looks full this year.

Fair point. I just feel compelled to book a seat because the AFL often looks full this year.
The AFL have won. This is what they want. Snot nosed nuffs coming into the reserve forcing "AFL Members" to buy tickets when they normally would never have needed to do so.

Bravo AFL, ya campaigners

yeah, that essentially means they can get into the bunton bar when thats meant to be reserved for afl members
The Bunton has been a shadow of its former self post covid.
It's not different to any other public bar.

When I first joined it was pints and a variety of beer and spirits.

There's **** all beer choice and **** all spirits

Well not surprising, considering its now a public bar
You had pints and a variety of beer. Both on tap and bottle.
Now it's basic CUB shit.

Gone are the days of Coronas, Crownies and ashais.

Covid ****ed the joint

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The AFL have won. This is what they want. Snot nosed nuffs coming into the reserve forcing "AFL Members" to buy tickets when they normally would never have needed to do so.

Bravo AFL, ya campaigners
Covid forced us to buy seats for tracing purposes . Previously the pre paid seats were not in so many bays The afl didnt change them back post covid , so if yo want to sit in primer seats you now have to pre pay for seats.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back