AFL Silver Membership Waitlist Number Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Okay so it turns out I wasn't selecting AFL mems centre wing in the ticket purchasing options thus the issue I was having.
I am for more familiar with the T/Tek website when it comes to getting reserved seats.

Ended up on level 3 with reserved seats which we prefer anyway.

here we go batman GIF

Buying concert tickets off Ticketmaster yesterday confirms what an absolute rabble ticketek are. Get put in a queue and then straight in. Ticketek is russian roulette.

Tt's a cluster f - got the tickets for the coll hawks but the screen froze on payment so had to go back in on the web

Got in straight away when I jumped on around 2. Got tickets to Hawks Pies. Trying to get back in again but taking a while now. Don't understand how this "queue" works?
It's a lottery. I logged in on two screens a few minutes apart. Got tickets on the screen I logged into second. The first one is still waiting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Blues vs Tig level 2a @ 25 min after sales start
Essingdon vs Pies 4 mid teir 20 min after sales start.

pies vs geelong level 4front
Pretty similar story except I think I have the opposite to you 🤔 (mid tier pies/cats, front of tier essendon / pies)

Its a rubbish system. Why they put so many "big games" on sale at the same time is beyond me. 6 of the games that went on sale at the same time will get crowds of over 60k. It's a nightmare and a lottery to when you get in through Ticketek.
I still think that the sales should be like the GF. Club support of the clubs playing get a 2 hour priority onsale period.

I still think that the sales should be like the GF. Club support of the clubs playing get a 2 hour priority onsale period.
That would just give the AFL more leeway to take more seats away from us. It would be a case of club of support are the only ones that matter, but we are AFL members not just club members. And as many have mentioned before, it would also be unfair on those split marriages or where you want to go with a supporter of a team playing as a neutral, but they won't want to risk missing out.

That would just give the AFL more leeway to take more seats away from us. It would be a case of club of support are the only ones that matter, but we are AFL members not just club members. And as many have mentioned before, it would also be unfair on those split marriages or where you want to go with a supporter of a team playing as a neutral, but they won't want to risk missing out.
If it's ****ed and a shit idea, the AFL will embrace it

On another note, something good for a change. I have a Richmond reserved seat (MCG) on top of my AFL membership and for the home game at Marvel against the Saints, Richmond gave our group free reserved seats on level 1 that are NOT in AFL members (we definitely don't have a reserved seat for home games at Marvel normally). I don't know if it was for all Richmond AFL members or just those with a reserved seat. If it is for all then it should free up a lot of seats for the AFL members area for everyone else.

Last edited:
On another note, something good for a change. I have a Richmond reserved seat on top of my AFL membership and for the home game at Marvel against the Saints, Richmond gave our group free reserved seats on level that are NOT in AFL members (we definitely don't have a reserved seat for home games at Marvel normally). I don't know if it was for all Richmond AFL members or just those with a reserved seat. If it is for all then it should free up a lot of seats for the AFL members area for everyone else.
Medallion Club probably got a new section for friends of friends. 5 bays of AFL members

Remove this Banner Ad

Back