AFL Silver Membership Waitlist Number Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Those corporate toff bastards won't turn up
I went to the MCC dining room recently and was superb (and pricey) so I don't mind a bit of toff. But you don't get a spot for every match.
The Medallion Club is a money spinner I am sure, but it is a stupid product. A ticket to every game. How many are sold to people or companies who just want it for the GF ticket? I have been at organisations that can't give away their tickets sometimes. At least the MCC opens up some bays to the general public when necessary. Our AFL seats just go to waste.

I went to the MCC dining room recently and was superb (and pricey) so I don't mind a bit of toff. But you don't get a spot for every match.
The Medallion Club is a money spinner I am sure, but it is a stupid product. A ticket to every game. How many are sold to people or companies who just want it for the GF ticket? I have been at organisations that can't give away their tickets sometimes. At least the MCC opens up some bays to the general public when necessary. Our AFL seats just go to waste.
Even if Medallion club went back to a few bays on Level N...nobody would know.

Now it's Medallion Club, Telstra Customers, Away Members, Home Non AFL Members, Freebies, Competitions, You name it, they get in members.

GA nearly a better product facility wise too

Incredible crowd on Saturday.... however did anyone else notice alot of free seats on level 2A? What was up with that?

No it’s level 2 N15-N22 and N26-N28, level 2A P15-P20 and level 1 undercover M18-M21
What about Platinum members? Don't they get first choice of some level N? If so is only 3 bays.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

anyone got any idea why barcodes aren't working for friday night? Only coming up as a guest ticket..

anyone got any idea why barcodes aren't working for friday night? Only coming up as a guest ticket..
I had the same issue on Monday on my laptop. I tried my mobile and it worked but it then worked again on the laptop. So keep trying. But I'd never seen this issue before

I had the same issue on Monday on my laptop. I tried my mobile and it worked but it then worked again on the laptop. So keep trying. But I'd never seen this issue before
real odd. seems my non club support one isnt working for it, for some reason

real odd. seems my non club support one isnt working for it, for some reason
Interesting. All the ones I tried were non club support but I tried again a minute ago and it was fine. I suggest trying another browser or another device if you are still having problems.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back