AFL Silver Membership Waitlist Number Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

I have noticed in the age of digital tickets the MCG staff struggle with them at the crossovers.

If you show them a ticket for the reserve they send you every which way.

Like just now I went from the Ponsford Stand back to the reserve. They tried sending me back to L4 to get back into the reserve because that's where the GA mostly is

This was the blue GA tickets we get. Loaded into my google wallet

It's even worse with the black ticketek reserved ones.
At a hawks game earlier this year I got sent up to L4 just to get back because that's where my seat was.

Surely AFL reserve ticket = entry anywhere

I have noticed in the age of digital tickets the MCG staff struggle with them at the crossovers.

Like just now I went from the Ponsford Stand back to the reserve. They tried sending me back to L4 to get back into the reserve because that's where the GA mostly is

At a hawks game earlier this year I got sent up to L4 just to get back because that's where my seat was.

I haven't had a problem on L1 with crossing over. I would never go to L4 to cross over. Old mate on the gate would cop it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just always flash my membership, never the ticket.

I just always flash my membership, never the ticket.

I take a screenshot of my old tickets to get past the ushers in whatever area has some spare seats if I feel like sitting in them. Medallion club in P level from bay P15-P19 (which they took of us years ago) is the best for this. Always tons of spares. I have 6-7 photo screenshots ready for whatever emergency is called for.

I saw

I saw this previously and tried it and it didnt work,wrong gate it said.
I used my AFL membership at gate 3 yesterday without an issue. Under "Entry Information" the ticket in my Google Wallet says "AFL Reserve/ General Admission".

Learn something new every day
Prior to Level 4 being made, axcess to the whole ground was available for "food runners" to get supplies to the food venues as quick as possible from anywhere in the ground without going through the MCC members areas via these types of unseen passages.

The Ticketmaster system is so much easier than the Ticketek one.

The only gripe I have with Ticketmaster is that you need an email address to forward tickets and can't do it via phone numbers.
I got in straight away for North vs Richmond. No position number in the queue. So I rejoined straight after as a matter if interest and I was position 4 in the queue 😆 . I guess Collingwood v Richmond at 2 pm will have a bit more demand!

I got in straight away for North vs Richmond. No position number in the queue. So I rejoined straight after as a matter if interest and I was position 4 in the queue 😆 . I guess Collingwood v Richmond at 2 pm will have a bit more demand!
I was 140 odd for the Essendon v Saints game but had purchased and checked out by 10.04

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Silver Membership Waitlist Number Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back